Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixion

Right. I know it’s following the protocol, but it probably won’t unveil anything abnormal because he won’t engage anything actively these two days and he recovered quite shortly after being substituted.
They will do very in-depth tests, there's no way a big club would chance anything. I'm sure they'll get him on a treadmill hooked up to all sorts.

Stretford_End_17

at least his condition isnt as serious as Aguero´s. i hope the club, his doctors tell us exactly what it is that caused this.

Lindelof improved a lot recently and it would be a huge loss because i dont trust in Varane´s fitness.

choccy77

With the heart monitor he is wearing, hopefully it will provide decent clarity over what is going on and he can have assurance over his health.

Strats

Apparently his newborn son had to be taken to the emergency room at the hospital on Monday, according to his wife on Instagram.

The boy seems to be okay but awaiting clarification on his condition from doctors if I understand this correctly.

Scary stuff. Hope all goes well.

Santos J

Doesn't take much to realise this is all a load of made up horeshit that basically ignores any facts to suit their agenda.

Charlie Wyke (28), Wigan striker collapsed in training the day after his 1st Pfizer. This story says he did not have a COVID vaccine, but that contradicts what he said.
ffs :lol:

With Charlie's approval, we can confirm that Charlie has not received a COVID-19 vaccination and Charlie's collapse was not related to any COVID-19 vaccination.

https://wiganathletic.com/news/2021/november/Club-Statement-Charlie-Wyke/

YouknowNani

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Are you trying to imply that this supposed increased death rate is related to vaccines? Do you have any evidence for that? Preferably from a site not called "good sciencing". As a research engineer I can honestly say I don't know any scientist who would talk about "good sciencing" if they were trying to make a remotely serious point.

If I had to guess, an increased death rate would be much more likely to be attributable to social or economic problems caused by a combination of the pandemic and the mismanagement of the economy and NHS over the last years. Or it would also seem likely that there will have been a lot of medical appointments missed in recent years and a lot of undiagnosed problems therefore presenting themselves now as a result. A fairly inevitable consequence of stressing the NHS with a global pandemic for 2 years, particularly when the redundancy has been being stripped out of it for years, thereby making it vulnerable.

Meep

RS virus ramping up and is more dangerous to infants than corona. You can't just put your money in one casket. Something else will hit you from behind. Flu and other viruses immunity responses has weaken in the herd and this will effect us for years.

Can explain Victor's stress related synptoms too, if he hasn't slept well for a while. These are crazy times.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
To me it looked like a panic attack. Which is scary, but not dangerous.
I could be counting 2 + 2 and getting 5 but the fact that the baby became ill after Vic may not be coincidental

not necessarily covid but a friend of mine recently picked up RSV after the whole family had covid. Him and his baby son both got it bad and the wee lad was hospitalised

there’s loads out there that could be going around

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
RS virus ramping up and is more dangerous to infants than corona. You can't just put your money in one casket. Something else will hit you from behind. Flu and other viruses immunity responses has weaken in the herd and this will effect us for years.

Can explain Victor's stress related synptoms too, if he hasn't slept well for a while. These are crazy times.
See post below yours. I’m thinking along the same lines

lsd

The Oracle
at least his condition isnt as serious as Aguero´s. i hope the club, his doctors tell us exactly what it is that caused this.

Lindelof improved a lot recently and it would be a huge loss because i dont trust in Varane´s fitness.

It could be difficult to tell anything especially if his heart has recovered and is back to normal.

A heart monitor won't necessary tell you anything that's seriously wrong. I'm sure he will never had all the tests and chest X rays.

I had chest pains after my booster and did all the tests and X rays and there is nothing Doctors were able to say other than it was possible it was a side effect and everything is normal now.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
odd isn’t it? that strange lack of breathe and then a few weeks later he finally tests positive.

Coincidence or not it shows how hard it is to defect, and how delayed symptoms can be.

BainthaBrakk

When I watch this lot, I say he is the one who is nailed. Fight for the second place y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.