Vincent Kompany: Man City quadruple a matter of time | Next year?

Tyrion

If time is infinite and Man City lasts for all time, then it is just a matter of time. That said so is every conceivable result a season can have as they'll never stop coming. Them being relegated is inevitable and them losing to Villa 10-0 is inevitable.

Basically I'm saying it's BS.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I'd have said they should just focus on Europe now, but if they do that they'll probably finish 5th :lol:

They really dont seem to want that European spot. They may well win the quadruple but youll be long since retired Vincent.

Needham

Pelegrini currently a classic case in willful self sabotage. Doesn't want a certain degree of success. Written all over his face.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'd honestly argue that they're the most mentally weak side in the league, even ahead of Arsenal. They've not once capitalised on any of the trophies or titles they've won at all.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'd honestly argue that they're the most mentally weak side in the league, even ahead of Arsenal. They've not once capitalised on any of the trophies or titles they've won at all.
Arsenal haven't actually been that mentally weak this season, it's just that their mental weakness over the years is carrying on. But I'd say they have improved a tad.

City on the other hand been the worst side in this regard by far. They just seem so flat all the time.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Quadruple ? They can't even catch Leicester City with giants like Yaya or Aguero... and Pep won't sign his Barca brigade, that's for sure.

hobbers

Every time they win a title the appeal of football to the masses diminishes.

If it got to the point that any club was so dominant they could predict and achieve quadruples then football would be well and truly on its way down

When it comes to City specifically the only recognition they'll get will come from the drama of Agueroo moments, rather than the actual titles themselves.

Lurpak99

Buttered up
If it got to the point that any club was so dominant they could predict and achieve quadruples then football would be well and truly on its way down
Barcelona is well on the way to win the treble for the second season in a row. It's not a quadruple (even though they've already won the UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup this season), which they can't win do to there not being a Spanish League Cup, but if there was such a tournament, I couldn't see them not win that too.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
If they divide the League Cup into four parts does it count as four trophies?

Brophs

The One and Only
He looked like his quad was giving him gyp leaving the field today.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They'll be able to start building towards that quadruple when they bin Kompany and get a first choice centre back who doesn't have knees made of dog biscuits.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I swear he is subbed off injured after couple of minutes every game I watch them. Shame for him.

Bwuk

They need to move him on, or make him a back up player. His body can't cope with playing week in week out at the highest level anymore.

Green_Red

I think some placards of European cups are in order for the next Shitty v United game..

"Blue half of Manchester... this is what a European Cup looks like"