5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dichinero

I think he really wants to play in DM or is it CB?

One charity match against B'Mouth and some here are calling him the future, Mr. United. Needs to go, please!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think he really wants to play in DM or is it CB?

One charity match against B'Mouth and some here are calling him the future, Mr. United. Needs to go, please!
Did Rooney kill one of your family? i see you in every thread and if Rooney isnt bashed in every single one of your posts its beyond a joke. Easily our best CM that half

clarkydaz

He's been better in 2016, but he's been terrible the 1st half.

So many loose passes. Like he had too many drinks the night before. How do we have a midfield of Rooney-Carrick-Fellaini after spending that much money? Insane when you think about it.
deep lying playmaker

tom porter

He's just not good enough at this level in midfield.
Herrera and Schneiderlein are both easily better options for the 2nd half imo.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He's just not good enough at this level in midfield.
Herrera and Schneiderlein are both easily better options for the 2nd half imo.
Herrera has been one of our worst performers this season and Schneiderlin has shown nothing creative or going forward. You really want to play with Carrick-Schneiderlin-Fellaini?

NinjaFletch

They see one miss placed pass and then ignore everything else it seems
Ignoring everything else like slowing us down to a walking pace whenever he gets the ball, sauntering around like an old man, and doing nothing but spraying hollywood passes?

He's shite at this midfield lark, it was a joke when Gerrard decided he was a deep-lying playmaker, its a joke now Rooney's decided it.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Just talking shite for the sake of it now? He's been one of our best players.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Ignoring everything else like slowing us down to a walking pace whenever he gets the ball, sauntering around like an old man, and doing nothing but spraying hollywood passes?

He's shite at this midfield lark, it was a joke when Gerrard decided he was a deep-lying playmaker, its a joke now Rooney's decided it.
I couldn't disagree with you more

It was a very good performance from Rooney for that half

dichinero

Did Rooney kill one of your family? i see you in every thread and if Rooney isnt bashed in every single one of your posts its beyond a joke. Easily our best CM that half
And what are we to do with this?

I expect more from him given the freedom he has in the midfield and he has been very poor. You don't need to dwell on my comments on him cos there is always someone that will say that he is still a top player to balance it out!

Minimalist

This.

Most people here seem to try square their pre-arranged narrative with the game though. Most times this season Rooney was terrible but today if you actually watch the game he's been good so far
Well I prefer midfielders who don't lose the ball. I'm a bit old school I guess.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
One camp says he's the best player today

The other camp says he's shit

Someone definitely drunk, or blind, or having an agenda, i guess probably blind
He's not shit, but I am not sure he's close to being our best player today.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's not shit, but I am not sure he's close to being our best player today.
He popped in a lovely pass to Rojo in the first half but his passing has been an absolute liability, it's the same every game, he needs the run of the pitch of be effective, any presser and he goes to pot, he has no awareness of the ball, how many times does he blindly turn or pass into an opposition player?

Stringer

He plays a few lovely passes every game but then spends most of it being sloppy and giving the ball away needlessly. His technique isn't consistent enough to play in midfield.

Minimalist

Just like Scholes. ;)

If ever a moment shows you what Rooneys strengths are and what he should be doing.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Literally cannot fault Rooney there. Humble pie on my face. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.