5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

He's played like a leader today and been our best player by far. People calling him diabolical after the first half goes to show how biased some people are against him.

It's sad to see. Rooney has had a very decent 2016 so far. Still an important player for us in the right role.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He did great for the goal and deserves lot of praise for that but some of the comments are laughable.

Pace, power, technique. That's everything Rooney is about.
:lol:

That's literally he is nothing about these days.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Some of you are pathetic. Just compliment and him and enjoy the moment.

"great run but xyzxyzxyz". You're just embarrassing yourself. What a run from Rooney. To think someone on here said he'd been Falcao'd

Walters_19_MuFc

Hasnt been great today, but played a major role in the equaliser. The drive from midfield is what we needed, and what we should have seen earlier in the game.

Minimalist

Some of you are pathetic. Just compliment and him and enjoy the moment.

"great run but xyzxyzxyz". You're just embarrassing yourself. What a run from Rooney. To think someone on here said he'd been Falcao'd
You're mental. It's a forum - anonymous people giving their opinion - there's nothing embarrassing about anything said in here you lunatic. :lol:

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
You're mental. It's a forum - anonymous people giving their opinion - there's nothing embarrassing about anything said in here you lunatic. :lol:
FA cup final. Captain helps us get the equalizer in a beautiful goal but posters on here are reminding us how bad he is right after that. I think it's embarrassing.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sloppy passes aside, he showed character & leadership when we needed it. Well played Wazza!

dichinero

Despite my opinions, well done to him. Ridiculous how long it took us to lift the FA Cup

El Jefe

No one on the pitch was flawless for 120 minutes today so qualifying his performance with a "but" is harsh.

A true captains performance today. Heart and quality, thank you Wayne.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Amazing performance. An absolute leader today. The amount of chasing he did was brilliant.

That run to create Mata's goal too - like Rooney of old. Rolling back the years.

Chuffed for him.

El Zoido

He actually got better as the game went on, I thought he was really poor until about 70 minutes. To be fair though, you can never fault his work rate, he never gives less than 100%.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm sure it's an unpopular opinion but I failed to see how he had an amazing performance. We didn't play great today but not badly either. He was OK. As were many others. Don't think he should be first choice in our midfield next season if we want to win things.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Ten years ago if you told Wayne he'd live to see his hair go grey he'd have hugged you
Yes, they did quite some job to keep him at bay. Could be that they've given him some sort of downers to slow him down a bit.

Who knows how many things they've had to cover up for him. Can't wait to read his book.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Our new Scholes for the coming years.
I was looking at him today and trying to compare him with Scholes. Can't believe how big the difference is. Rooney makes a pass and then he's passive and not really sure on what to do next. Scholes made a pass and before that had reached the player he had moved in for a new position. I don't think the future is in midfield for Rooney. He's supposed to be higher up the pitch, no doubt.

NinjaFletch

Thought he was shite for 129 minutes and lucky not to be sent off.

But credit to the man, when he was needed he stepped up. Mans a winner, we don't have enough of them in this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.