5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixion

Just heard he's 2 goals shy off equalling RvN’s European goal scoring record for United. Another record we could see tumble in the coming months..
2 short of Andy Cole in the Premier League aswell.

AttackingFlair

Scored against Liverpool at Old Trafford only last year. Was also MOTM in the cup match at OT during Moyes' reign. His performances against them are poor mainly away from home.

DocRockter

No, we don't need him at all.. Idiots maybe now realising who is our most valuable and the most important player..

Ryan7

No, we don't need him at all.. Idiots maybe now realising who is our most valuable and the most important player..
He'd of done nothing tonight, as always. Martial held the ball up well and brought others into the game. Unlike what Rooney does.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 1 fewer goal in his last 180 minutes than Wayne Rooney has in 2015.

Southampton 2:3 Man Utd

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
He's fecking shit. 90% of the time he plays for us, it's like watching a Championship player....he's physically slow, he's mentally dull (plays like a drunk) and his first touch is not worthy of a Premier League player.

Bye bye Wayne, you're fecking finished.

Minimalist

His lack of acceleration and stamina hinders him in one aspect (doesn't find space, struggling to avoid his marker), the lack of solid passing and first touch hinders him from another aspect (can't set himself up, find his team-mates or dribble into space).

His finishing I have no doubt is still up there but with all those hinderances he's not going to get chances against decent sides.

I think we are watching the end of his United career. RVP was much better than this last year and Van Gaal got rid of him.

MDFC Manager

There's a few in the team that are playing at a slow pace, but feck me, Wayne is like a geriatric out there.

Rockets Redglare

As ever, he is playing so bad it has a huge affect on our team. Bench him for good
He's easily our worst player once again. The ball came out from the Southampton box and he was on the half way line. I wouldn't mind if he was pulling the strings and bossing the midfield, but he's even worse there than he is around the box.

Revan

Assumptionman
He's the new Anderson. Most of the time it looks that he isn't even in the pitch, while when you see it is either after he loses a ball after his horrible first touch, or making an overhit pass. And he's fat too.

Genuinely, I think that he might be the worst player in the league based on performances of this season. Cannot think of a player who has been worst this season.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is physically weak as a little girl.

It's really incredible how soft he is in duels, most of the time he doesn't even challenge for the ball, and not just against Wanyama. And he is supposed to be one of the tough guys in the team, embarassing really.

Art Vandelay

No doubt someone will be along soon to inexplicably try to defend him. How do you get to be both undroppable and your teams worst player by a distance? It's mind boggling.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I waiting for the first poster to say he needs a run of games to get up to speed after an injury.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Has he done much attacking work? No.
Has he done much midfield work? No.
Has he done much defensive work? No.
Has he been unlucky? No.
Does he look like he has a goal in him? No.

Marouane or Ander please at HT please.

Eddy_JukeZ

I think Rooney's time at United is coming to an end. He's been terrible this season bar that hat-trick.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
LVG gave him the instructions in dutch, that's the only explanation.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Can't win a header, can't make a pass, can't make forward runs, can't get a proper first touch. What can he do these days?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I'm really beginning to think that he's on an irreversible decline.

He's always been a streaky player. He used to have these bad patches before but he'd always find form after that. But he hasn't been good for a few months now.

Deleted member 78215

Genuinely been terrible, and epitomises everything wrong with our attack. Herrera isn't perfect, but at least he'll fight and move and graft and run and pass and try something different.

hp88

His best position will soon be No 9
I doubt Rooney will ever lead the front line again, he has been so poor that Martial has managed to do more in 180 odd minutes. It will be average performances at number 10 for the rest of the reason.

Minimalist

When you consider his recent performances over the first lot of games this season, you add in his position as captain for arguably the biggest club in the world and then you add in his massive wages.

Honestly, football is a batshit crazy sport.

When I reflect on it, I feel like Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men:

Okay..I'll be part of this world. :houllier::(

Status
Not open for further replies.