5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

settembrini

If this was 2012 everyone would be calling him an omnishambles.

He is just relentlessly terrible and Van Gaal's love for him is beyond any reasonable understanding.

the hea

One would think that he would have found his level today against a championship club but that didn't happen. Atleast we might get a lower league club in the FA Cup and Rooney might have a chanse to put in a good performance then.

Shark

@NotShark
Just terminate his contract. I'd honestly not complain if we did at this point. He's been an amazing servant, but he needs to leave the club.

khoazany

It's like he's decided to Emulate Falcao from last season.

Even Wilson was better than him frankly.
I thought he was an instant upgrade on Wilson in the first few minutes, then he suddenly just decided that he doesn't bother to play proper football anymore.

Mister_Stubbs

If he was a dog he'd have been put down long ago.

Do us all a favor Wayne anf bugger off to the MLS.

SirAF

Ageist

I'm sick of the sight of the overpaid cnut and I hope he never plays for us again. Sadly, my wish will not be granted.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Surely SURELY LVG will drop him now?

Right?
He'll be the first name on the team-sheet in our next league game.
That's guaranteed.

In fairness, I don't blame him for missing the penalty - it can happen to anyone.
What really showed him up, was when Fellaini was counter attacking (yes, you read that right, Fellani was counter attacking) and he passed the ball to Rooney at the edge of the penalty box. Rooney, stopped the counter and passed it sideways, which allowed the Middlesborough defenders to get back to their defensive positions and attack was dead. He actually helped Middlesborough defend our own counter-attack!

Stuff the Goat

a Farney man in Galway, next stop America.
I feel sick being on this "post ", being a great Roo fan, since his incredible debute hat-trick (Fenerbache! woow)..... Once, in my mind, he was Probably thee best player in the world...... & I hate to admit, that WAS years ago!...... Tis now time to DROP/ SELL..... tanx for the memories Wayne.

BarstoolProphet

I feel sick being on this "post ", being a great Roo fan, since his incredible debute hat-trick (Fenerbache! woow)..... Once, in my mind, he was Probably thee best player in the world...... & I hate to admit, that WAS years ago!...... Tis now time to DROP/ SELL..... tanx for the memories Wayne.

Sad story :(

sunama

Baghdad Bob
LVG: Wayne...
Rooney: Yes boss
LVG: The weather is nice in Turkey. Yeah!
;)

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
lik dis if u cry evertim

Ixion

Most players when they're out of form get dropped and spend a few weeks out of the side until they turn it around, unfortunately for Wayne he is being played every game when it's all going wrong for him and the level of criticism gets worse and worse. His undroppable status is working against him.

arthurka

Shit thats so poetic. But sadly its true. Rooney do us a fav and feck og to the states.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
It is like beating a dead horse in my critique of his performances. Their is not much else to say. The only thing we can do is hope he finds some form or our team figures a way to win games with 10 men.

Heinzesight

I kept thinking if LVG benched him, he could maybe do a job for 20 minutes against a tiring defence, but after that performance...stick a fork in him.

I still believe he will be in the starting XI until the new year.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Had a strong feeling he was gonna miss his pen. I really don't want to see him starting this weekend - we cannot afford to lose against Palace.

Happytom82

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Someone must have given him a 10 as a laugh and dragged it up a bit.
When I submitted my lingard MOM vote, he had 65 of the votes.. Someone has a mancrush that just doesn't want to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.