Westminster Politics

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Scotland deserves better. Hope they are allowed to leave so as not to be dragged down the path of intentional self destruction England has embarked on.

It's as if the baby boomers just want to watch the world burn before they go out.

Strachans Cigar

But she wasn't armed. And there was no indication she was. I can't go up to someone in the street and punch them in the face because I think they might pose a threat to me and then claim it as self-defence. This was assault. Nothing less. I'm baffled people are actually trying to construe it as something else and I worry for anyone who thinks that's an acceptable way to act around someone - irrespective of the gender attacking or being attacked.
No, BobbyManc made the general point that violence against women transcends ideology. So I made the general point would that still be the case even IF (not because) a woman was armed?

So in an equally general sense, let’s let women completely do what they want where they they want when they want without any risk of forcible ejection ever ...because they are women?

Maybe a few female would-be terrorists will be reading this thinking “Hmm, if I shove explosives down my bra under my ‘free flowing red dress’ as long as I show I have bare arms, I’ll be in!! ...because I’m a woman!”

The real blame lies in the lack of security & she shouldn't have even got inside the building: that’s not the fault of Mark Field & you have had the benefit of a days chin scratching time about this. He didn’t.

Oh & he didn’t punch her in the face, didn’t grab her by the throat etc. He acted in a way that a lot of Stewards or Bouncers do most weekends in a manner that they certainly don’t end up on assault charges for.

There were no Stewards or Bouncers in the Mansion House though, so he improvised to the best of his ability when put on the spot. Whether you think it was ham fisted in anyway or not is very much moot.

Last edited:

Strachans Cigar

Bad timing for a domestic Boris.
The Guardian reported that a neighbour had told the newspaper they heard a woman screaming followed by "slamming and banging".

The paper said the neighbour was inside their own flat when they recorded the alleged altercation.

:lol:

Sweet Square

Scotland deserves better. Hope they are allowed to leave so as not to be dragged down the path of intentional self destruction England has embarked on.
Nah.

2014 was their chance to finally leave the neighbours they supposedly "hated" for centuries and break up Britian for good. Well it turns out the scots had a alternative plan - To completely shit their pants/kilts and stay together with Britain. Even now remaining as part of Britain is still beating independence in polling, the reality is more Tory party members are supportive of a independent Scotland than most scots(Mel Gibson never stood chance in that documentary).

Maybe a few female would-be terrorists will be reading this
I really wouldn't worry about that.

The Guardian reported that a neighbour had told the newspaper they heard a woman screaming followed by "slamming and banging".

The paper said the neighbour was inside their own flat when they recorded the alleged altercation.

Dam libs with their recording technology.

Last edited:

Spark

The Boris fans have lost it:

Compared to the stasi :houllier:
Funny because the neighbours did everything right. Knocked on the door, called the police, recorded evidence. The fact it ended up with Guardian is due to the main subject being the likely next prime minister.

Just imagine if Corbyn or literally anyone remotely opposed to the tories had been involved in something similar? Wonder what “Allison Pearson” would be tweeting then?

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM

Bleurrrgghh... They’re all so fecking loathsome. And, dare I say it, quintessentially British?
Thanks for sharing. That was utterly fascinating.

Rees Mogg is such a peculiar stain on British politics. Found the picture/ section on him particularly enlightening.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
That he is/was allegedly having an affair with, let's just say, a very prominent political editor.
Is this being put out there by twitter Corbynites by any chance?

Fingeredmouse

Is this being put out there by twitter Corbynites by any chance?
Aren't Corbynites the bad guys in Hellraiser?
I for one cannot believe that serial adulterer and massive shit Boris Johnson would cheat on the women he had an affair with whilst married last year, even if those malicious pin faced demons are behind the twitter rumours.

Oldyella

The fact that this rumour is out there and people have to double take on whether it's true or not just shows the measure of the man.

Sweet Square

Could be worse... He could have banged Dianne abbot... I mean who would vote for somebody with judgement that bad

Allegedley etc
Take the hint ?
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
Corbyn lives inside your head rent free everyday. You might want to take a break.

Ubik

On the subject of fan fiction, this time from the other side of the insanity spectrum

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Name and shame the neighbour?? :confused::confused:
So it is the neighbours fault that our future PM is capable of behaving so terribly to his partner
I say well done to them for making this public.
And we thought that TM was bad.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
So the big question is; do they vote for the big grumpy baby who will undoubtedly shit himself at the first sign of trouble and looks like an escaped patient who rubs lard and ice cream on his todger for sexual pleasure, or the arrogant and useless cock womble who has all the personality of a damp sock?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
Apparently Allison Pearson was on Radio4 last night saying that 'we need to establish what the neighbours' views on Brexit are'.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
The fact that this rumour is out there and people have to double take on whether it's true or not just shows the measure of the man.
Just like the fact that it's not known if he actually has five or six children.

That he is/was allegedly having an affair with, let's just say, a very prominent political editor.
From a quick Twitter search it seems that all started from one tweet by someone who has since said that it was satire. Although this is the same platform which saw the claim that Bobby Madley was retiring because he got caught shagging a dog spread like wildfire.

Why is the Boris Johnson thing even a story.
...because the police were called out to the home of the man who looks certain to become Britain's next Prime Minister because of a domestic incident. Why would that not be newsworthy? Admittedly, it does look like it's much ado about nothing.

Ubik

From a quick Twitter search it seems that all started from one tweet by someone who has since said that it was satire. Although this is the same platform which saw the claim that Bobby Madley was retiring because he got caught shagging a dog spread like wildfire.
And also that he has "no idea" if the thing he made up is true. How ethical of him.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Why is the Boris Johnson thing even a story.
He's about to be named Prime Minister, police are called to his house, police are initially reluctant to provide basic information on the issue, politics takes over, Johnson's handling of the story becomes a story in itself. I mean it's hardly something people aren't going to write about.

It probably didn't help that it coincided with the Mark Fields story either.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Piers Morgan is currently acting like a sycophant for Hunt. He’d only act this way if he was sure he’d become PM in my opinion (see the Trump love he displays) he loves telling people he was right.

So basically, I’m taking the 5/1 on Hunt to win.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
British people don't 'holler'. Disgusting.
Not now.
But with so many American words or phrases becoming part of our language, we may start to holler quite soon.
Especially driving an SUV to the movies on vacation while eating a cookie etc etc