Westminster Politics

Ady87

I'm

I'm not a member of any political party - but you could have joined the Tory Party and voted if you feel so bad about it....

ANd let's not forget - I didn't vote for 27 of them because I wasn't allowed to, just like the other 500 million of us.
I'm pretty sure you can't sign up and vote immediately. I couldn't when I signed up for a Labour membership.

Fingeredmouse

Oh come on they weren't that bad. Granted a bit posh but atleast one of them was happy with a more liberal Conservative leader!

Some of them maybe, those two were fine. Where is the tolerance from the liberals that they are so famed for? I'm guessing it doesn't count when it comes to Tories!

Or clever...
I have no idea what you mean by liberals in this sentence. It seems to be used here as Americans use it.
I'm guessing, given you're using the term to attack someone for not liking young Tories, that you are using it to mean tolerates anything. It doesn't.

feck the Tories, every one, old and young. A bunch of self serving power hungry elitist bastards who only have principles when it applies to fecking over the most vulnerable in society at which time fiscal prudence suddenly matters, or when it comes to expressing their creatively concealed racism in policy.

Honest John

Then why doesn't he? The hard work part of the rest would become academic as he'll have a majority to pass anything he wants.
That is another way of looking at it. But he runs into the Brexit party if he calls a GE not having actually left the EU.

Hammerfell

Oh come on they weren't that bad. Granted a bit posh but atleast one of them was happy with a more liberal Conservative leader!

Some of them maybe, those two were fine. Where is the tolerance from the liberals that they are so famed for? I'm guessing it doesn't count when it comes to Tories!

Or clever...
Begone, Tory.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
The British Trump finally at the helm. People didn't even vote for him. Is this proper democracy?

Hard Brexit, then. New Reps-Tories US/UK alliance. So be it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is going to be like when EB Farnum became Mayor of Deadwood.

Morpheus 7

This is utterly depressing, really concerned about what this silly wnker will do with Brexit on the border. Trump and Boris leading in 2019, what a time to be alive. Proves that any dickhead can be left in charge of a major western country in the 21st century.

RedChip

Was interesting to see his 92,000 votes in context. According to Ons data, around the same number of people as the population of Tewkesbury voted for the blonde charlatan.

fergieisold

I take it you're a Tory then?
I have voted Tory in the past. I wouldn't at the moment.

I have no idea what you mean by liberals in this sentence. It seems to be used here as Americans use it.
I'm guessing, given you're using the term to attack someone for not liking young Tories, that you are using it to mean tolerates anything. It doesn't.

feck the Tories, every one, old and young. A bunch of self serving power hungry elitist bastards who only have principles when it applies to fecking over the most vulnerable in society at which time fiscal prudence suddenly matters, or when it comes to expressing their creatively concealed racism in policy.
What an absolute load of rubbish.

Begone, Tory.
:rolleyes: