Westminster Politics

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Confidence motion tomorrow?

Boris sets out his vision to the commons... Labour calls confidence motion

Not sure what would happen... Vote same day? Make parliament sit tomorrow for the vote... Bring parliament back for a day in the holidays or make the vote wait till after the summer recess

If it's the latter it would be a great time to call it to somewhat undermine any plans Boris had about renegotiations with the EU.

Fingeredmouse

What an absolutely horrendous cabinet. The UK is now under the control of the fecking Daily Mail below the line comments section.
The chancellor is a big corp tax avoidance apologist, the home sec was sacked for flagrant breaches of security (as was the education sec) and is very pro death penalty and the foreign sec is a wildly right wing moron who doesn't understand that ports are fairly important on an Island.

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
These same fecking people just seem to rotate jobs with literally zero consequence to any of their actions.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Happy the cabinet is full of brexiteers. They will fail woefully and people will be doing mental gymnastics. The worst cabinet since I started following politics. Horrible.

TheGame

Priti fecking Patel negotiating with foreign powers without government knowledge is Home Secretary and don’t get me started on Dominic Raab who hasn’t realised we are an island. This is pathetic.

Must be an election brewing with this lineup. No way to get anything through parliament at the moment.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Probably the worst thing politically to happen to this country since I was born.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Now May's reign is over how does she rank? Worst of all time?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
These same fecking people just seem to rotate jobs with literally zero consequence to any of their actions.
Agree, something is wrong with the system.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What an absolutely horrendous cabinet. The UK is now under the control of the fecking Daily Mail below the line comments section.
The chancellor is a big corp tax avoidance apologist, the home sec was sacked for flagrant breaches of security (as was the education sec) and is very pro death penalty and the foreign sec is a wildly right wing moron who doesn't understand that ports are fairly important on an Island.
And then there’s the Prime Minister.

TheGame

I know it should have sunk in by now, but I still feel absolutely sick about this.

Something that is so clearly corrupt being rewarded. How many times do I have to sit and watch blatant cheaters be rewarded? Absolute scum of society be lifted up to the very pinnacle.

It just doesn’t make sense to me. Why even bother? Links with racism? Doesn’t matter. Leader who is a massive prick but the press love because he is a “lovable fool?”.

It makes me physically sick.

EDIT: FFS meant to post this in the Liverpool Champions league winning thread.
Have to agree with this.