Westminster Politics

Foxbatt

Bojo is fecked no matter what. The Brexit is going to happen and now he is not going to get a deal with the EU and now he is not going to get anything from China either. It's going to be a vassal state of the USA now.

TheGame

Reassuring to hear from someone with first-hand experience, to be fair I’ve always had faith our elections are fair in that regard. Now’s not the best time to admit that I take my own pen with me to the ballot box though, is it...
Thanks. Haha we have no probs with people taking their own pens, nothing stopping it. It’s the rubbing our votes thing which was funny. If only we had the bloody time to do that!

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Ffs man!
Dan Hodges is, and I don’t say this lightly, one of the least intelligent people ever to be involved in British journalism/politics. He is just an irredeemably dense bootlicker.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm sure we'll be hearing the views of Stanley Johnson shortly.

Smores

I can see this happening:

I think this may very well be the targeted reason for it to be honest. It seems some journalists have known this story for a while with no comment from No 10 but suddenly there was a story in the papers and a BBC response to it from LK within 10 minutes as if they wanted it out there.

Untied

Oh God, we are really going to have to suffer through more of this 'Cummings is a genius strategist' bullshit

Rafaeldagold

Why is Dominic Cummings such an odious Cnut who has to bring Brexit into everything. Saying to reporters ‘ You’re right about this as you were about Brexit ‘ to reporters’

Thinking he’s some fcking messiah for duping a massive majority of 2% that the shitfest that is brexit was a good idea.

Really hope he is fcked off for good soon the smarmy wnker

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
It such a troubling statement, especially coming from such a reasonable and sensible poster as yourself.
Maybe Laura K pushes my buttons (not in a good way), but her haste in refuting the story at best raises eyebrows. Plus I'm still irked by their dismal election coverage.
The DM is obviously another level, you're right that it's silly to directly lump them together.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Maybe Laura K pushes my buttons (not in a good way), but her haste in refuting the story at best raises eyebrows. Plus I'm still irked by their dismal election coverage.
The DM is obviously another level, you're right that it's silly to directly lump them together.
That wasn’t a critique of your point of view btw, it was merely an observation of how low confidence is in the beeb right now.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Streisand effect (?) or is it some other phenom that has occurred? Nevertheless, the blowback that the tory acolytes are getting is quite something. It's getting to everyone and people are sick to the back teeth of the double standards of this vile government.

Paxi

Dominic Cummings says he "obviously" will not be quitting as the prime minister's chief adviser over claims he broke coronavirus lockdown rules.
We'll see about that you baldy looking weaste look-a-like.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He could have spit in someone's mouth whilst walking around wearing a t shirt that says "IDGAF". They'd find a way to excuse it. The only way he leaves is if public polling suggests unanimously that he should go, and even then he'll still be whispering in Boris's ear for six months before being brought back into the fold on a news day where the attention is on another scandal/crisis.

Paxi

Laura is getting briefed in Dom's ugly discovery.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The most disturbing fact in all of this is that he's only 48 years old. He looks like something you'd pull out of a sarcophagus.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They must have had this follow up story in the ready to go before publishing the first - publish the first story get the bulls**t excuses then nail them with this. Big fan of that :D
My thoughts exactly. They ran with the first story, gave them all the rope they needed and timed this to perfection.

This is him here

:lol:

A Tory activist?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian said:
Dominic Cummings 'danced to Abba'
♫Running away together, running away forever♫

Untied

Absolutely amazing that they were dumb enough to get suckered by the classic two-part story