Westminster Politics

Fluctuation0161

Not the first time they have tried to put out cynically edited information. The Tories should rebrand to the disinformation party.

Tories misleadingly edit Keir Starmer Universal Credit interview while accusing Labour of 'stunt'
The party edited an interview with the Labour leader to cut him off mid-sentence, making it appear as if he wanted to halt benefits altogether, rather than replace Universal Credit with a better system
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tories-misleadingly-edit-keir-starmer-23340586

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Not the first time they have tried to put out cynically edited information. The Tories should rebrand to the disinformation party.

Tories misleadingly edit Keir Starmer Universal Credit interview while accusing Labour of 'stunt'
The party edited an interview with the Labour leader to cut him off mid-sentence, making it appear as if he wanted to halt benefits altogether, rather than replace Universal Credit with a better system
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tories-misleadingly-edit-keir-starmer-23340586
Christ, reminds me of the ‘fact check UK’ debacle.

DavidDeSchmikes

Now I'm just a humble Redcafe poster but I like to point out that Rishi Sunak also has his own logo.

Could there be post Boris manoeuvres

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Now I'm just a humble Redcafe poster but I like to point out that Rishi Sunak also has his own logo.

Could there be post Boris manoeuvres
Wait, I thought graphic designers were being told to retrain as plumbers or something?

Fluctuation0161

It’s appalling how she plays down the story (“Beltway news [you’re not in Washington] thar matters in Whitehall”). Is she a reporter or spin doctor?
She is an absolute joke of a journalist.

Any criticism and she declares bullying by the left. No, they are just holding you to account Laura.

Last edited:

MoskvaRed

Boris is undermining our world beating moral superiority. English exceptionalism defo deserves its own thread, it's morbidly fascinating. Sounds like a job for @Sweet Square

If only Theresa had been PM at the time Trump wanted a full state visit with all the trimmings - no doubt she would have stood up for morality and refused.

Still, it will be amusing having a Ted Heath figure around for Johnson.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

dinostar77

Why is there so little in the news about the tories votting down the ammendment for protection of the NHS against it being sold and the protection of our medical records.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
ex ERG chairman... Its been Marc Francios (or frank mancois for fellow remainiacs) since 2020 ... though he happened to go very quiet around the time of brexit due to the rape allegations
https://universalcreditsuffer.com/2020/12/13/former-tory-
ex ERG chairman... Its been Marc Francios (or frank mancois for fellow remainiacs) since 2020 ... though he happened to go very quiet around the time of brexit due to the rape allegations
https://universalcreditsuffer.com/2...estigation-dropped-paving-way-for-his-return/
so Steve Baker chimed in a lot more again - but hes really deputy brexit wanker at best these days
minister-rape-investigation-dropped-paving-way-for-his-return/
so Steve Baker chimed in a lot more again - but hes really deputy brexit wanker at best these days
Oh that all passed me by but like others, noticed he was quiet around Brexit. All of them were and still are tbh.
The tone of that article is dodgy if he is actually innocent.

Sweet Square

Boris is undermining our world beating moral superiority. English exceptionalism defo deserves its own thread, it's morbidly fascinating. Sounds like a job for @Sweet Square
Yeah might have to make one. The poppy thread was a half arsed attempt but it would be interesting topic to talk about.

It's not a surprise that a lot of dystopian films are set in England.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
More cronyism...

Firm founded by Tory donor providing substandard laptops for vulnerable children
https://goodlawproject.org/update/computacenter-laptops/
Not surprised to see this company being dodgy bastards. My local church needed new machines two years back and asked me to look over their quote from them (apparently they were recommended through some framework they use). Two very basic machines - 4GB RAM, i3 processors, 500GB HDD - £799 each. fecking each.