Westminster Politics

littlepeasoup

Politicians and those in the political sphere really do live in a different country to the rest of us don't they? Not saying this is a new issue by the way, but it doesn't stop it being f*cking infuriating.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
The Tories readily admit to being evil, lying, manipulative & corrupt and the British public simply do not care because they (the public) aspire to be rich & are discriminatory towards the poor & 'other' alike.

I swear I say this every 6 months, but it continues to be true and it won't get better.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Is this the smoking gun that finally takes these corrupt charlatans down? I hope so. I can only imagine how the bereaved families who could not see their relatives in their final moments feel as their government that made these rules flouts them, then laughs after the fact! :mad:

Riots have started for less...

DavidDeSchmikes

Sums up the political and media class, if a party from 2020 is the thing that brings down Johnson's government

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This will absolutely not bring the government down.
There’s only one thing that is going to bring Boris down and its about 4’8” and carries a red briefcase.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Is this the smoking gun that finally takes these corrupt charlatans down? I hope so. I can only imagine how the bereaved families who could not see their relatives in their final moments feel as their government that made these rules flouts them, then laughs after the fact! :mad:

Riots have started for less...
Pretty sure they have passed (or are in the process of passing) a law which makes protesting an arrestable offence, and the public are on board because the BLM & Insulate Britain protests are a convenience to them.

Fingeredmouse

Pretty sure they have passed (or are in the process of passing) a law which makes protesting an arrestable offence, and the public are on board because the BLM & Insulate Britain protests are a convenience to them.
Yes, the PCSC bill was passed.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
The more I watch that video the more angry I get. My dads funeral was last December and we had to limit the amount of people who attended because of those feckers. And there they are laughing and joking about having a party whilst they curbed the freedom of millions.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Selfish rotten cnuts. Loads of us could see that for ages but hopefully this gets through to everyone else. They’re scum.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Starmer is weak as piss. “Socially distanced from the truth” yeah fecking good one. How about you use some strong language for once in your life.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Reprehensible cnuts.

Of all the times to have a weak as piss opposition. What an awful ‘challenge’, if you can call it that, from Starmer. Completely missing an open goal.