Westminster Politics

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Do you remember when Priti Patel condemned the racist abuse of the black players after the world cup?

It's the whole lot of them, assholes.
Yes I do and yes they are.
The hypocrisy knows no boundaries.
I have followed politics for many decades. And I can assure you that I have never witnessed a government with less morals than this.
It is truly appalling and getting worse by the day.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Im sure this is just the universe getting its own back on us for laughing at the Americans for electing trump. We have poundland trump, a drunken fangirl, a haunted pipe cleaner, the female reincarnation of hitler and god know who else besides.

Edit: Oh yes, and mike flowers pops

FireballXL5

They're just pulling new job descriptions out of their arses. How does 'Minister for Inconsequential, Barrel Scraping and Embarrassing Trade Deals' sound?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
"Brexit opportunities minister" :lol:

Like being put in charge of the Swiss navy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Honestly it’s just a completely unserious position. Brexit is done. What comes after Brexit is the new business as usual. It doesn’t need a fecking cabinet position especially for chasing unicorns.

Abizzz

Honestly it’s just a completely unserious position. Brexit is done. What comes after Brexit is the new business as usual. It doesn’t need a fecking cabinet position especially for chasing unicorns.
I read this morning that part of his job will be to identify EU laws ripe for scrapping.

You guys are just mistaking the "opportunities" part. There will be loads. Just not for you or the country...

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I read this morning that part of his job will be to identify EU laws ripe for scrapping.

You guys are just mistaking the "opportunities" part. There will be loads. Just not for you or the country...
Yeah basically they want a hard nosed cnut in the role to fire through changes to laws like trumps team did.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Labour should run on the slogan "Get 'Get Brexit Done' Done".

Smores

Wonder whether this movement on Covid Isolation was just invented for political convenience or it has had proper due diligence.

Beans

Supports
Neutral

Its worse, it's like his job is to find the good things about punching yourself in the face. At least the non-existant Swiss Navy isn't harming the Swiss people!

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Whoever is leaking this shit wants to kill him slowly.
It has to be done slowly and painstakingly. He's got an 80 seat majority and a party that before this were under his spell. This slow drip of poison is what was required to break his hold on the party and the electorate. If it had been one big drop he'd have just tousled his hair and said something stupid and been forgiven by most of them.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
We have a bunch of lightweights running this country.

Literally have a Foreign Minister who went to do some Thatcher cosplay and made things even worse.

Anyone who plays Football Manager has better knowledge of the geography of Europe than our Cabinet.