Westminster Politics

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The rats leaving the sinking ship. I’m sure Nadine still fully backs Boris though.

Drifter

American
Saw the footage of them sitting around the cabinet looking gloomy, but never expected this. He's done

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
“I recognise this may be my last ministerial job” - feck off you careerist prick :lol:
Yep, very brave thing to say while weaselling into prime leadership bid position :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Boris: "Dear Nadine, sorry love. Got to go before they start looking at me. Love. Your Big Boz."

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Surely an election now would be suicidal for the Tories? They have no unifier/electorate favourite to pick from. Bring it on!

Acole9

Outstanding
He'll carry on. Nadine Dorries will be the new chancellor and they'll act like nothing has happened.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Surely an election now would be suicidal for the Tories? They have no unifier/electorate favourite to pick from. Bring it on!
It’s either call an election or resign. He’ll bet on Starmer being hit with a fine during the campaign. Not sure what majority he needs to call a snap election though? Not many Tories would vote for it…

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
He'll carry on. Nadine Dorries will be the new chancellor and they'll act like nothing has happened.
Would this be the type of thing that could cause the 1922 committee to change the rules and allow for another vote of no confidence?

Adamsk7

There's no way there'll be a general election - there'd be almost no point. Starmer (not that I like him either) would just have to stand there and go "at least I'm not this lot!"

Thing is, even with Boris gone, there's no way Mogg, Raab or that snivelling little c&%t Gove can be allowed anywhere near cabinet. Same with Truss, Patel.....wow the list is endless. Are there ANY reputable Tory MPs?

LARulz

Boris in an interview earlier said "There is no place in this government for people who abuse their position" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I dunno, might be good for the Tories to lose now.

I can easily see a scenario where Labour win the election but are then blamed for the cost of living crisis that's only gonna get worse in the next few years.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
There's no way there'll be a general election - there'd be almost no point. Starmer (not that I like him either) would just have to stand there and go "at least I'm not this lot!"
If Starmer gets fined during the campaign him and Rayner have to resign. What happens then? He’s done unless he calls an election - he has nothing to lose - the only thing lost by doing so is bringing his fellow Tories down with him and he will not give one feck about that.