WWC19 | Final: USA v Netherlands

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Australia deserved 2 pens there if you ask me.
You reckon?

First def not for me. That's a tackle then natural collision.

Second, maybe by the letter of the law but there's always pushing in pen areas. Be soft?

Don't think Australians helped by going down like they did, waves arms/appealing (second one). Once ref had stopped/VAR reviewed first one, she carried on fine after looking poleaxed previously.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
You reckon?

First def not for me.

Second, maybe by the letter of the law but there's always pushing in pen areas. Be soft?

Don't think Australians helped by going down like they did, waves arms/appealing (second one). Once ref had stopped/VAR reviewed first one, she carried on fine after looking poleaxed previously.
The tackle shouldve at least been looked at. And I agree that there's a lot of pushing, but arent refs supposed to act according to the letter of the law? It's the room for interpretation that's the problem to me.

Ah well, I dont mind overtime.

niohdogman

The tackle shouldve at least been looked at. And I agree that there's a lot of pushing, but arent refs supposed to act according to the letter of the law? It's the room for interpretation that's the problem to me.

Yeah the VAR took a look at it? Though its like the previous poster said the aussies been diving all night.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

VAR did check it, said no.

Decent game, think Norway will win it.

Interested to see England. Think they'll be ok tomorrow but not sure after that. Seen a lot of teams who imo look better/more positive. Think Neville 's too cautious and a decent team will cope with them and cause them issues... Don't rate England's defence.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
The one that was given?

I do, she leaned down to the ball. I thought the uncertainty was where it hit her.
He was talking about the 2nd one, ball to hand. But yeah, I agree the 1st should have stood.
What about the red for Kennedy? That looked ok to me. Last defender.

Angelinho

He was talking about the 2nd one, ball to hand. But yeah, I agree the 1st should have stood.
What about the red for Kennedy? That looked ok to me. Last defender.
Last defender but not denial of a goal scoring opportunity because the striker had no chance of getting the ball before the keeper did. Should have been a yellow for the foul.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Started out rooting for Australia, but they kind of lost me with the constant whinging.