6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan cook

He was great in he first half and poor in the 2nd half but still ended up with a goal and a couple assists. He is absolutely brilliant.

Godfather

Didn't think he was all that today and still got one goal and 2 assists. But please, stop taking our freekicks.

Walters_19_MuFc

Missed a few. Didn't think it was going to be his day, in terms of scoring today, but one thing about Ibra is he doesn't shy away. Persistent throughout and deservedly got his goal. Also bagged two very good assists too.

Raw

He's 1 goal behind the top scorer, Costa. That's even after having that barren run of games where he kept missing piss easy chances. Imagine if he converted them :drool:

Red Stone

A goal, two assists and should have had a couple of penos.

Not bad for an 85 year old waste of zero quid.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He's doing way more than required from a number 9 and from his natural endurance against injuries I don't think it's gonna stop.

December_16

He's 1 goal behind the top scorer, Costa. That's even after having that barren run of games where he kept missing piss easy chances. Imagine if he converted them :drool:
Yeah, for some reason he still misses easy chance. Could've scored at least another one-on-one today. But doesn't matter, had a monster game. Hope he can play every single for us.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
He's only been a 7/10 for us in my opinion but he has 17 goals in the first half of the season. He was frustrating today but do we get as many chances if we swap him with Martial, Wazza or Rashford?

We are a more potent team with him and if others start filling their boots too we will be even better.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Another game another goal (and couple of assists). You just get the sense one of these days he is going to explode and knock in 3-4 goals. Once that happens he'll never look back at the top scorters table again.

NinjaFletch

Yeah, for some reason he still misses easy chance. Could've scored at least another one-on-one today. But doesn't matter, had a monster game. Hope he can play every single for us.
Was a good save from Pickford I thought, Zlatan didn't do much wrong there.

Ixion

Even when he has a bad game what I like is that he gets chances. Half the job is the movement and positioning to get the chances.

cyberman

We're seeing the difference between Messi and Ronaldo v the excellent players. If Ibra finished every scorable chance like those two then he would be a multi time Balon Dor winner.

AXVnee7

My only gripe with this guy is his free kicks... I just don't understand them

Stactix

1 goal & 2 assists, missed half a dozen chances & should of won 2 penalties.

I think the big thing though, is if Utd replaced him with Rashford,Martial,Rooney.
Not only would we not create half the chances (In my opinion) would not of scored half the goals either.

Dante

Average bang
Poor touches aside, it was interesting to see how differently Ibrahimovic played today. It might just be a one-off, but he did seem to be dropping deeper than usual, whilst Pogba got forward more often than usual. If we continue playing that way, it could help to open up spaces that haven't existed up until now.

Man-United

Was a good save from Pickford I thought, Zlatan didn't do much wrong there.
Not having a go at December_16 as he can see the good stuff Ibra does, but in general on here is that a missed chance for Zlatan = sitter, no matter how good the keeper was.

I don't think he was anyting special today though, but a goal and two assists, job done.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That 1 v 1 was a great save more then a bad miss I think. Some sloppy moments but overall was pretty brilliant I would say. Another goal and 2 assists. If the ribbon at the top is updated, 23 goals and assists with still a home game against relegation fodder to go until the half season? Incredibly productivity.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Poor touches aside, it was interesting to see how differently Ibrahimovic played today. It might just be a one-off, but he did seem to be dropping deeper than usual, whilst Pogba got forward more often than usual. If we continue playing that way, it could help to open up spaces that haven't existed up until now.
He seemed to drift to the wings quite a lot today. I would've liked him to stay a bit more centrally, so there's actually someone in the box. But then again he creates quite a lot for others.

Traub

He has been great, just wish he had managed to convert some of those chances during our shit run.

Roberto420

My only gripe with this guy is his free kicks... I just don't understand them
His method is throw enough shit against a wall and some will stick eventually, but yeah you could see Pogba was itching to take it but I suppose that's what makes him tick 2 assists and a goal another excellent contribution, free transfer #bargain of the season without a shadow of a doubt

Stactix

We're seeing the difference between Messi and Ronaldo v the excellent players. If Ibra finished every scorable chance like those two then he would be a multi time Balon Dor winner.

They don't score every scorable chance though. Conversion rate is probably better but I know Ronaldo can be very wasteful, miss a sitter score a screamer.
I think it would honestly be very similar if Ronaldo came back.
People complain about Ibra's freekicks.. Ronaldo is just as frustrating.

He is world class though, that's what world class players do. They pop up and score when you least expect them to, having a crap game, WHAM a goal and 2 assists.
Ronaldo is exactly the same, he has plenty of games where his overall play is fecking shyte & frustrating and yet he scores the winning goal/s

It's just that the average Utd fan, does not watch Ronaldo for 90mins each week. They'll watch the highlights/look at the stats. That does not tell the whole story, put Ronaldo here. Very similar story.

In my opinion.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Can't wait still he scores one of his outrageous goals.

We are still waiting for one of his top drawer goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.