6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Yeah it was, he usually goes for touches like that. Did in the last game as well. You can see he looks like Mata right before Miki crosses it in the box. You really make yourself look like a buffoon.
Jeez. Mate he went to try and score from the elaborate like he always does.

All 3 United

How can you even think I could mean that?

I mean of course the stuff you post in this thread All 3. Negative all the fecking time. Well, had enough of you know so keep it up.
Negative about a player that makes us look shite up top! Yes that's right!
'Kin hell. Yeah he never assists his team mates.
Oh he does if there's absolutely nothing else on.

All 3 United

How can you even think I could mean that?

I mean of course the stuff you post in this thread All 3. Negative all the fecking time. Well, had enough of you know so keep it up.
I can't even be arsed, it would take too long to explain to you....

Fracture90

That's also completely not true, people on here have actually complained at times because Zlatan has passed it instead of finished it himself.
That was a single game vs. Stoke i believe.

Tonight he had Mikhi twice alone in great position to score but both times he opted to try it alone.

DatGuyRich

I almost feel bad saying this about our top scorer but I really would not be upset if he left after this season.

He is a hindrance to this team. Can't even play counter attacking football because he's too slow and is so greedy its a joke.

If Lukaku is on the market then we should be in for him without a doubt. If the rumours of Zlatan signing a 2 year contract are true :houllier:

All 3 United

That's also completely not true, people on here have actually complained at times because Zlatan has passed it instead of finishing it himself.
And in the real world, right on cue Zlatan tries to take on two defenders, to only give up possession.....

podurban2

Tonight he had Mikhi twice alone in great position to score but both times he opted to try it alone.
I don't really care what your tinted glasses believe. The amount of assists should tell you another story, but don't let that stop you from making bold claims.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I almost feel bad saying this about our top scorer but I really would not be upset if he left after this season.

He is a hindrance to this team. Can't even play counter attacking football because he's too slow and is so greedy its a joke.

If Lukaku is on the market then we should be in for him without a doubt. If the rumours of Zlatan signing a 2 year contract are true :houllier:
I don't get the fascination with allowing our top scorer (by a country mile) to leave the club. If anything, we need to buy players who can score goals around Zlatan so he doesn't have to carry the entire team.

All 3 United

Just put him on ignore like I did and be done with that shite. Just take a look in this thread by searching on his posts. Some great stuff.

He even wanted Rooney(!) to play over him and that was in february :lol:
Have the balls to call me out..... zzzzz

Eriku

And in the real world, right on cue Zlatan tries to take on two defenders, to only give up possession.....
With little options to play to... btw, everybody, from fecking Heskey to Messi, gives up possession at times... it doesn't necessarily confirm your worldview. You and all the other people desperate to discredit Zlatan pop up the moment something he tries doesn't work out. He's been a success this season, whether you lot want to admit it or not.

tom33

I like Zlatan, I think he was a good signing and he's had some brilliant performances. But he has clearly been disappointing since the EFL cup final, surely even his biggest fans have to admit that?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I like Zlatan, I think he was a good signing and he's had some brilliant performances. But he has clearly been disappointing since the EFL cup final, surely even his biggest fans have to admit that?
Who hasn't been disappointing ? We've been pretty dire as a team since then. It would be nice if he had players other than Zlatan who could score goals every now and again.

Fracture90

I don't really care what your tinted glasses believe. The amount of assists should tell you another story, but don't let that stop you from making bold claims.
It was against Stoke actually. Bad sight you can fix with glasses, wish I could say the same for deluded thinking which some have.

kps88

That's two bad games since winning us the cup and the talk about his future intensified. Quite possible the uncertainty is effecting him.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
He's been better than I thought, I have to admit. I think 6.2 average from the caf is about right. Below others like Mikhi, Herrera and Mata who are behind him. Close to players like Martial and Rashford who are younger and have less chances to impress.

So don't think of it as getting rid of our top scorer. Think of it as getting rid of the lowest rated player out of our starting attacking playersz

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
His touch wins us another game, sell him, he's shite, all his fault we can't play fluid counter attack.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
That's two bad games since winning us the cup and the talk about his future intensified. Quite possible the uncertainty is effecting him.
Today wasn't a bad game

kps88

Ruud was our top scorer when he left and that turned out okay. We'll be fine if he does leave as long as we sign a proper goal scorer.

But I still think we should do all we can to keep him, preferably sorting out his contract now rather than at the end of the season.

Roboc7

Too greedy at times, lack of pace around him really doesn't get best out of him.

tom33

Who hasn't been disappointing ? We've been pretty dire as a team since then. It would be nice if he had players other than Zlatan who could score goals every now and again.
Reasonable point, but I would say he has been particularly so. I don't doubt his abilities or value, I just don't really understand why he's continuing to play every single minute he's available.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I thought he played well actually. :confused:

Selfish, yeah. Hit the woodwork twice and kept the ball moving in the first half especially

Eddy_JukeZ

Ruud was our top scorer when he left and that turned out okay. We'll be fine if he does leave as long as we sign a proper goal scorer.

But I still think we should do all we can to keep him, preferably sorting out his contract now rather than at the end of the season.
People always mention this but fail to mention Rooney and Ronaldo's incredible improvement once Ruud left.

Also Carrick came in the following season. He and Scholes formed a superb partnership.

Ruud was our top scorer when we were going through a lull in the League. He wasn't bringing us down and him leaving didn't lead to our success.

mu4c_20le

He's a striker, it's his job to look for goals. I wont fault him for some moments like hitting the post, that deserved a goal. At times he could have passed a bit more, but he was good today.

3KDré

He was fine, not too bad not too good. Nothing to write home about nor worry about.

Eddy_JukeZ

Some sloppy moments, but thought he was good overall.

I would only be okay with him leaving ONLY if Griezmann for sure was brought in.

I really don't have a lot of faith in Rashford/Martial performing well as a lone striker.

He's our best attacker ffs.

Eddy_JukeZ

Not a bad game but very greedy. Could of been a much easier game if he passed on the chances.

He's not a team player.
This isn't true though.

Every game, people come up with new critiques for Ibra.

By all accounts, he's very much a team player.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Not a bad game but very greedy. Could of been a much easier game if he passed on the chances.

He's not a team player.
He's definitely a team player. Trouble is, he has no goal scoring support and has been carrying the team all year spare a goal here and there from Mata and Mkhi.

Fracture90

Think that even the most hardcore fans of Zlatan will agree with me on this - Zlatan's poor finishing actually won us this game!

Hence he's my MOTM.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's definitely a team player. Trouble is, he has no goal scoring support and has been carrying the team all year spare a goal here and there from Mata and Mkhi.
It's maddening to me that instead of people proposing we go out and sign a goal-scorer or two, their plan is to get rid of our best goal-scorer :lol:

I don't understand honestly.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Think that even the most hardcore fans of Zlatan will agree with me on this - Zlatan's poor finishing actually won us this game!

Hence he's my MOTM.
You don't actually think his flick was an accident do you ? Watch it again, it was completely intentional. He even glanced to his left to see where Mata was as he ran into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.