Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

Staff
Interesting. He's scored a decent amount of goals thus far but he's still missing plenty of opportunities. Even last night he fluffed one not long after his first goal.

Would he be best as a false 9 dropping deeper to allow the wingers run in ahead of him on goal?
That's what he's done all his career and is doing now as well tbf which is why some posts going crazy at him for coming deep and not staying upfront all the time are strange to see the least

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Can someone please ( @Olly ) make a gif of two moments. Both were in the end of the game. The first one was his look at Blind at the corner when the ball went straight through because of Blinds missed header. The second was Zlatan holding the ref away so he couldn't reach angry Rooney who had been kicked. Two hilarious moments from my fellow swede :D
I posted in the wrong thread , but i too pissed myself at Ibras face regarding blind LOL.

Thank you king Olly

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Finally a rub of the green for us.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Hilarious isnt it? why do so many of our supporters want him to fail?

prateik

Does that make it 13, or is 12 the updated tally?
Impressive either way.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What a goal! :lol:
Some luck, finally - I genuinely expected it to stop at the fecking line

We are struggling, but at times you see the amazing potential for the one-touch/backheels game between him, Martial, Pogba, Micky and Herrera

Kag

I'm beginning to just accept the poor moments of play because the upside to the sloppiness is those moments of real ingenuity and class. He's at the heartbeat of all of our good football, really. And given the risky nature of his ideas, a lot of them are bound to fail.

El Zoido

Brilliant footballer. Not his best game, but always capable of producing something.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Any player who tries as much ambitious, crazy, creative play as Zlatan is inevitably going to be inconsistent and give the ball away sometimes.

The man's a genius.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Well done, very good finish thankfully. Thought it didn't go in, so close!

MDFC Manager

It bounced outside twice before rolling inside didn't it? :lol: almost as if Zlatan used mindpower to force it in.

Dobbs

Very good finish. Edge of the seat stuff waiting for it to roll in.

He along with a few others just needs to be more consistent within the game. There's chances to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.