Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

podurban2

I wish humanity would get over the weather. In some countries, they would kill for Manchesters climate. It's so immature and out of touch for it to be a consideration ultimately. I know some will disagree but whatever.
Luckily, I don't think Zlatan cares where he spends a year. Remember, he is from Sweden, he lives here. I don't think weather will be a factor at all in his decision.

Ole90+3

You have some info on him form Celtic? Or was it just the Ronny effect, who seemed a bit clueless to be fair.
He just didn't seem to have the correct approach when playing for Celtic. He didn't really get the ethos there. It's similar to the one we have at United - give 100% every game and the fans will respect and cheer for you.

Apparently he wasn't putting in a lot of effort in training which lead to him getting dropped regardless of how much more talented he was than the striking options at the time.

When Celtic won the league cup he just walked straight up the tunnel while the rest were celebrating on the pitch.

He thinks he's better than he is obviously, or did at least.

simmee

I have no idea, I just remember Koeman complaining about his attitude.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/net...tti-can-be-as-good-as-ibrahimovic-says-koeman

Koeman also called Guidetti a phenomenon. I remember Koeman complained that he thought to much about himself rather than the team after a game, probably not unusual for 19-year old (at the time) striker. He has stagnated a bit since then but from what I've seen lately he always puts the team before himself. Guess he has just matured.

Anyway... back to Zlatan, from what I can remember all the young Swedish internationals only have good things to say about him.

wr8_utd

:'(
I wish humanity would get over the weather. In some countries, they would kill for Manchesters climate. It's so immature and out of touch for it to be a consideration ultimately. I know some will disagree but whatever.
I would love the Manchester weather. It's 30 degrees C in winters here in Bombay bloody hell.

RedDevil@84

Wasn't it clear that the big announcement was about his clothing line? One of my mates had told me something similar on Sunday itself. So i thought everyone knew it.

binary bot
if it turns out it was all a PR ploy for his merchandise company, then he's played a lot of people like a fiddle.

It's anyone going to be pissed off about it if that turns out to be the case?
Depends if he signs or not. He's worse than Hitler if he doesn't.

Ixion

He keeps getting asked about United but he hasn't signed anything (yet) so obviously he can't comment. He isn't using us for anything, people are just impatient.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He keeps getting asked about United but he hasn't signed anything (yet) so obviously he can't comment. He isn't using us for anything, people are just impatient.
I'm not impatient, i honestly couldn't care less if he signs our not. I thought he implied he'd reveal his next club on Tuesday, therefore diverting all attention to him on Tuesday when his new clothing brand drops. That's the definition of using us, or our interest. I suppose the outcome of where he goes will decide if he's a total cock our just a bit of a nob.

Dreadnought

Classic Zlatan. It doesn't suprise me at all. Great PR trick though. I still hope we'll sign up him before the Euros.

GiddyUp

You're right mate, imagine saying that the top scorer who broke a premier league record for scoring in consecutive games and propelled his team to the league might be a good signing.
Or a one season wonder like Michu or Pelle. Vardy wasn't even in the top three players for Leicester last season and showed his true colors towards the end.
It's absolutely madness that you would want Vardy before Zlatan, absolute madness.

Iron Stove

From a report on his clothes launch:

– Kommer du att bära de här plaggen i Manchester? försöker en holländsk reporter.

– Människor i Manchester kommer att bära Zlatans kläder, ler svensken stort.
"- Will you wear these garments in Manchester? a Dutch reporter tries.

- People in Manchester will wear Zlatan's clothes, Zlatan grins. "

He's such a tease.

http://www.cafe.se/zlatan-az/ (In Swedish though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.