Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJM78

If the talk about a loyalty clause in his contract with PSG is true then he can just wait 3 weeks until his contract expire and fetch 4-5 million euro from PSG in loyalty bonus, right now he doesn't seem very stressed to find a new club he is focused on the Euros and if he performs he might be offered more money from United or another "desperate" European club looking for a star.
Wasn't aware of that clause to be fair which sounds more promising then. I still get a bit pissed with all this teasing and cryptic press conferences, just hope he is not using the club that's all as we are usually the club of choice for pay rises, publicity etc with us being one of, if not the most talked about and famous club in the world.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
There is nothing to worry about here. I'm almost certain United are the only club in Europe in for him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
There is nothing to worry about here. I'm almost certain United are the only club in Europe in for him.
Yup it seems he has taken his decision unlike Vardy who is taking his time.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Anyway what a time to be a Utd fan, eh?

Just today our new manager gets lucky and has his case buried with a large payoff and our potential new signing leads thousands of Utd fans on only to promote his new clothing range

Loving it

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Anyway what a time to be a Utd fan, eh?

Just today our new manager gets lucky and has his case buried with a large payoff and our potential new signing leads thousands of Utd fans on only to promote his new clothing range

Loving it
Didnt she reject the payout of 1.2m?

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Didnt she reject the payout of 1.2m?
Yea but Mourinho turned up a week early and probably apologised and offered her 3m to keep hush, must be some interesting details to come out and Mourinho didn't need the bad publicity now hes United manager

m1tch

Bored now, even if he isn't!

Would have made a big wave if announced not long after Mourinho's appointment. As it is the press have run the story countless times that's he's already agreed to come to us, so it's hardly going to come as any surprise when he finally does announce it.

AbusementPark

Would have made a big wave if announced not long after Mourinho's appointment. As it is the press have run the story countless times that's he's already agreed to come to us, so it's hardly going to come as any surprise when he finally does announce it.
Unless he goes to Arsenal or something.

Steven7290

I love the idea of Zlatan coming here but jesus, the guy's head is getting bigger every second I fear for his body balance in game if he actually is going to play for us

Coops73

Yeah, sign, don't sign, whatever, I think he'd be ideal but this whole mystery bullshit thing is just getting a bit boring, maybe he thinks he's being funny but comedic timing clearly isn't his thing and he's starting to over cook it.

AbusementPark

Maybe United will get bored with it and pull the plug. We better have someone else lined up though and hopefully the Griezmann stories are true.

Muppet in me is breaking out

cyberman

I look at Matic / Gomes / Ibra and Bailly and I see a physical pattern with who we are linked with. These are not small players.
Add in Martial / Rashford when he hits puberty, Morgan / Smalling / Valencia even Luke Shaw and we could have a very physical side.
When people say Jose has an advantage over Pep with knowing what he needs in an EPL side this could be very telling.

hobbers

Not a lot of information about his new clothing line here... why not?

Precaution

Talk of Arse signing him but personal pride to prove Wenger wrong still burns plus i doubt they'd pay £250k a week for a 34yr old.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I look at Matic / Gomes / Ibra and Bailly and I see a physical pattern with who we are linked with. These are not small players.
Add in Martial / Rashford when he hits puberty, Morgan / Smalling / Valencia even Luke Shaw and we could have a very physical side.
When people say Jose has an advantage over Pep with knowing what he needs in an EPL side this could be very telling.
Good post

Ban

We'll have one strong, badass squad.
Personally I like it. Leave tippy tappy football to Pep and the Bitters. :)

hobbers

Physical teams will always have the edge in the Prem.

Who would win: a team of Micah Richards or a team of Juan Matas?

Yik

Not really. We know Silva's worked wonders for City over the years as has Aguero and they're both hardly physical powerhouses.

cyberman

Not really. We know Silva's worked wonders for City over the years as has Aguero and they're both hardly physical powerhouses.
Silva has struggled to cope since nearing 30 and Agueros body is gradually breaking down since moving to City. Their only physical presence was Yaya and their last two disappointing league campaigns have coincided with his diminishing impact on the side.
Its also not as if City have dominated English football or even ran away with the titles which they won.

Yik

Silva has struggled to cope since nearing 30 and Agueros body is gradually breaking down since moving to City. Their only physical presence was Yaya and their last two disappointing league campaigns have coincided with his diminishing impact on the side.
Its also not as if City have dominated English football or even ran away with the titles which they won.
Well no team has dominated the league from about 2009 onwards. To be an integral part of two league wins as Silva has been just shows that the EPL is not really just about physicality. I get your point regarding Jose and his preferred type of player and he definitely will target those type of players. I just don't think it shows any sort of tactical superiority.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Apparently it'll be delayed until next month, according to the Telegraph.

feck's sake.

Trizy

Delayed due too a royalty pay it's been reporting. Makes since for him to stay, it's basically free money.

klayton88

I'm over him already. His ego and his stringing along of the press. This needed to be wrapped and and done with before the Euros otherwise we're going to have another summer like last with the DDG will he/won't he. Give me retaining Dave over signing ibra 10x out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.