5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

Luckily Mou speaks Spanish, if Sanchez plays on the RW you have Valencia and him who apparently just can't be bothered to learn English running that flank. Understandable to a point with Alexis given he's been here a relatively short amount of time, on the other hand I can't remember a time when Valencia didn't play in the PL so he's got no excuses.

Sparky Rhiwabon

IMO:

Regular games:
Pogba Matic
Lingard Sanchez Martial
Lukaku

Big games:
Matic Herrera
Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Lingard/Martial

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Luckily Mou speaks Spanish, if Sanchez plays on the RW you have Valencia and him who apparently just can't be bothered to learn English running that flank. Understandable to a point with Alexis given he's been here a relatively short amount of time, on the other hand I can't remember a time when Valencia didn't play in the PL so he's got no excuses.
Valencia can speak English

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
You're Chilean, right? This must be extra sweet for you. :D
ohh hell yes!

Been waiting for this moment since Ronaldo left.

It's not the fact he is Chilean, but the fact he is fecking good and a red devil style player through and through. Finally a worthy #7.

Really happy for us, but yeah, happy for Alexis too, it had to be him. It was destiny. Him being the first Chilean to play for United is definitely an extra sweetener.

RonW

Sanchez is one of the top most players in the world right now, and I'm glad United has signed him and I think he'll give us a solid 2 years of his level of performances.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
This is amazing. He will play next game then?

J_Red 11

Sanchez spoke English during end of the interview when the interviewer asked him to send a message for United fans.

Kapardin

Looks like he will play through the middle and Lingard will be shifted to RW going by the interview. Then we will still be in the market for a RW in the summer.

Expect him, Martial and Lingard to interchange fluidly though. I'd also like to see him as false 9 sometime, he's great at it too. Should be some competition for Lukaku as well.

Big games:
Matic Herrera
Pogba
Sanchez Lukaku Lingard/Martial
Fellaini, not Herrera. Atleast while he's here.

Danillaco

Obligatory Scoutnation Video of what we can expect from him.

Jesus Christ, I was forgetting how immense he was last season for Arsenal and Chile. He's impressively strong and so, so fast.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Not really sure what the fuss is about their ability to speak English, or how it relates to running down the right-flank.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
:drool: In true Caf fashion, I can't wait for the negativity in this thread.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I guarantee within three matches there will be a lot of 'why did we buy a guy who likes to play left or central to play on the right?'
Yep, like clockwork, the Caf will always deliver.

Danillaco

Not really sure what the fuss is about their ability to speak English, or how it relates to running down the right-flank.
Not only that, but he can understand and communicate well enough. Just isn't fluid. Non issue.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like he will play through the middle and Lingard will be shifted to RW going by the interview. Then we will still be in the market for a RW in the summer.

Expect him, Martial and Lingard to interchange fluidly though. I'd also like to see him as false 9 sometime, he's great at it too. Should be some competition for Lukaku as well.
Yes, it is in the interest of Martial, Lingard and Sanchez to work together to get the most out of themselves with a degree of interchanging.

I expect it to be, to begin with:

.............Lukaku
Martial - Lingard - Sanchez

But Lingard's strength is his movement, which creates space for Martial or Sanchez attack more centrally.

Natener

I hope he celebrates his first goal by playing an imaginary piano while Pogba, Lingard and co dance around.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Reckon he'll take Matas position and role personally. Mata already drifts all over the pitch and Sanchez will do the same.

Just means his pressing will start from the right which is better for the team as it doesn't leave our midfield too exposed if the opposition bypass the initial press.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Reckon he'll take Matas position and role personally. Mata already drifts all over the pitch and Sanchez will do the same.

Just means his pressing will start from the right which is better for the team as it doesn't leave our midfield too exposed if the opposition bypass the initial press.
I agree/hope so as well.

Kapardin

Still seems fecking surreal to have his performances thread here. Feels damn good though.

Yeovil is the perfect fixture for him to mark his debut with some stat-padding.

Sigma

Sanchez can speaking English, its just that its easier to get his thoughts out in his native tongue:

Ram1fy

'MLS' - Martial Lukaku Sanchez will be the new acronym. you heard it first here

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Any training pics from today?

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's an incredibly talented player but what really makes him a United player is his fierce mentality. It's the exact reason he belongs here and Mikhi belongs at Arsenal.

He will bring us a lot of success in the next 2-3 years.

Thecarrickfan_2016

I watched his documentary, the one that was posted on here earlier, it was a great watch to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

GM K

Obligatory Scoutnation Video of what we can expect from him.

Jesus Christ, I was forgetting how immense he was last season for Arsenal and Chile. He's impressively strong and so, so fast.

This guy is a beast.

Mercurial

Huge signing! Flash from a clear sky for many. So happy we reinforced like this, IBRA situation had me depressed, this is a well worthy replacement going forward, hopefully Lukaku can do his thing he does best now with burden relieved! Glad we dodged Morata and Griezmann.

Annouchez

You heard it here first. Hat trick on his debut.

Last edited:

svastian99

Sanchez can speaking English, its just that its easier to get his thoughts out in his native tongue:

Alexis can speak a bit of italian ... a video called "Alexis Sanchez or Stefan Kramer?" from "WINNIEBARNEY channel" .. in the times where he played for Udinese.

Canagel

You heard it here first. Hat trick on his debut.
Vs Spurs? I'd love him to make his debut at Wembley and smash a hatrick against them. Especially being an ex Arsenal player it will mean extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.