5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiCola

Wish we put him RW to get him on the ball more than Lukaku.

Looked up for it but all our play was going through our right flank.

A-man

Hit and miss in that department today. Sold himself easily quite a lot. Going forward hit and miss as well.
Hit n miss is what you get when forwards play defensive. But think he did well defensively but for attacking he seems very limited. Had a good criss in the first half and can offer some nice passes once in a while, but that’s about it. However Liverpool’s super trio didn’t create anything at all so he was in good company.

NinjaFletch

He did alright, but feck me is it depressing seeing a player that used to so excite you become this.

Dve

Sanchez looks like he´s playing for his career, both today and when he came on against Chelsea. No one can complain about his effort.

Devil may care

Started off a bit sloppy but improved and you can say for him what you can say for most of the others that came in, worked hard but wasn't great with the ball.

BlahRules

Wish we put him RW to get him on the ball more than Lukaku.

Looked up for it but all our play was going through our right flank.
I really don’t know why he plays on the right. He would be useful for us and likely to give us something more than Lukaku

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He and Pogba has issues. Both don't pass each other unless they run out of options and this is fecking hitting us hard. This could be the reason why he has not been playing. He was alright today but the team didn't help him.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Wish he could get a chance playing through the middle in the position that Lingard and Mata have had under Ole, but unfortunately we had no choice but to have Rashford sit up top doing what he could. Ultimately I think the position up top is the only chance we have of Sanchez ever getting back to remotely close to his best. He worked his arse off today and credit to him for that, but we need him to contribute more on the ball.

Andersons Dietician

Props to him last few games he’s put in the effort and today thought he had some really good moments where he showcased a bit of his skill.

Member 115509

Didn't create anything, but in the same way as the rest of the team played, plenty of effort and hard work, couldn't fault him on that. Did his bit.

Kostov

He was fine just like against Chelsea. He should have been on the pitch much sooner and worked his socks off. Cut the guy some slack.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
It's a shame how he's regressed physically and he looks so nervy on the ball now (a bit like Torres did when he lost it all) but he was everywhere at least which is something. Can't fault him for effort.

Mcking

Has anyone noticed that he seems to get a touch on the ball in most tackles and 50-50s but never seems to come away with it?
He worked really hard today though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Did well in possession and worked hard. Going to need to step up now with all the injuries, big chance for him.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
He’s one of the least threatening forwards I’ve ever seen for us. Makes the effort and all that but there’s no quality there at all.

ErranMorad

Couple of players don't look very keen to pass the ball to him. It looks like Pogba in particular doesn't like him for some reason.

Did reasonably well. Showed good defensive tenacity but didn't do very much on the attacking end. He is the late Manchester United Rooney. Has the desire and the workrate but is in steep decline. Need to cut our losses and send him to China next season. Waiting for him to improve is hoping against hope.

Dante

Average bang
It's been over 12 months and he's still paying like a complete stranger.

Whilst I agree that he lost a yard, the bigger worry is how little understanding he has with his teammates.

Fracture90

Much like his Chelsea cameo, he came in and did some hard running, kept some possession and that's pretty much it.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Could have done better with the ball, but you can't fault him today. Put in a shift and managed to play the ball out of tight situations too.

Frank Grimes

He and Pogba has issues. Both don't pass each other unless they run out of options and this is fecking hitting us hard. This could be the reason why he has not been playing. He was alright today but the team didn't help him.
I agree with this. I suspect Pogba is jealous he is no longer top earner and they never hit it off from that. They need to sort it out, massive games coming up with a depleted squad and Sanchez will be needed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He’s pretty good at running around in a circle. I’ll give him that.
Was literally going to write this!
It's his signature move.

Get ball, push it past a player, fail to outpace them, do a loop with the ball. Good ball control skills, but not enough.

redzombie

pluck a kid from the academy and he wouldn't have done any worse, he has absolutely no place at the club. Im sure he's a great guy and loves his dogs but May cant come quick enough.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Couple of players don't look very keen to pass the ball to him. It looks like Pogba in particular doesn't like him for some reason.

Did reasonably well. Showed good defensive tenacity but didn't do very much on the attacking end. He is the late Manchester United Rooney. Has the desire and the workrate but is in steep decline. Need to cut our losses and send him to China next season. Waiting for him to improve is hoping against hope.
Agree with the Rooney comparison, but Rooney was still ticking over goals and assists even in terminal decline. We also had the much better star player version to compare negatively to. We've never seen Sanchez above this level for us.

I love how people presume that 1) A Chinese team want him, and 2) He has any interest going there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He did alright, but feck me is it depressing seeing a player that used to so excite you become this.
He would legitimately class as top 5 in the league not so long ago.
Now he's not even top 5 in our team, arguably even in the attackers!

Water Melon

pluck a kid from the academy and he wouldn't have done any worse, he has absolutely no place at the club. Im sure he's a great guy and loves his dogs but May cant come quick enough.
Who would be willing to pay him his current wages and why would he want to move to China?

Canagel

In fairness, our team was limited to just this.
you want a bit more from Sanchez. defence was comfortable. midfield was under control. you look to your big players in tight matches but he never looked close to scoring. I was hoping one chance will fall for us and he is going to be there but he just doesn't connect with the team. Pogba in particular

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
you want a bit more from Sanchez. you look to your big players in tight matches but he never looked close to scoring. I was hoping one chance will fall for us and he is going to be there but he just doesn't connect with the team. Pogba in particular
Hes been well below par, thats for sure. But I, and many others, felt as if today wasnt one of those performances. Thought his much needed energy was an important factor in our positive play during the opening few minutes of the second half.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He has a great mentality.
Aye, he does, but he's done. He's as done as I've ever seen anyone at United. Like Hernandez when he missed that penalty done.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Fine defensively.
It was weird - on the ball, shielding it and turning out of pressure, he had some very neat touches, but the moment it was time to pass, even to someone right next to him, he'd mess up. Happened 3-4 times I think, and this lack of basic passing has been a constant since he arrived. Why on earth is it still a problem after a year of coaching with the same players?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Didn't think I'd say this but he was actually pretty sharp today. Still need to see him actually impact football matches but that was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.