Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE ANNOUNCE SANCHEZ IS LEAVING!!! :lol::lol::drool::wenger:
He has already said that in his alst conference, lets see what he says about Mkhi coming in. I hope its not embargoed. News may start filtering an half an hour before as usually journos are briefed on issues before the manager arrives. Lets see what happens.

WPMUFC

He has already said that in his alst conference, lets see what he says about Mkhi coming in. I hope its not embargoed. News may start filtering an half an hour before as usually journos are briefed on issues before the manager arrives. Lets see what happens.
that was the implication of my excited rant. ;)

Icemav

I am starting to adopt a seige mentality. The vitriol aimed at our club is just mind blowing. I had a mate, Chelsea fan, casually say at the weekend that we have 'big problems'..... I then gave him a dose of reality. He didnt care for it, nobody does and it seems I constantly have to do this with lots of people. A combination of United and Mourinho has opened pandora's box. It seems like most pundits, journos and opposing fans want a searm of locusts to engulf Old Trafford.

Feck the lot of them. Putting the world on ignore and look forwards to us being the best team in the world again.

Last edited:

Norris

Also, ffs, forgot to ask on here. But what will the Work Permit situation be like? I know he plays a majority of his games for Chile, but is it as straightforward as transferring his WP from one Organization to Another ?

WPMUFC

RedStarUnited

I dont get his reasoning at all. Why should Mikhis wages be subtracted or his be value be factored in?

The point is not about what it is costing United and whether or not we can afford him. Obviously we can.
The point is that we are paying those wages for a player. ( I dont believe the total cost being 180m fwiw)

Saying Mikhis wages/trasnfer value should be subtracted would be like Liverpool fans on rawk saying they paid -15m for Carrol because they sold Torres for 50m.
Are you sure you got the point? In the Telegraph they say the total cost of the transfer is 180m. To come to that number they added up the wages, the value of Sanchez, agent fees etc. So why is Sanchez perceived value being added to the total "cost" when its not something United will ever pay?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Wenger will give absolutely nothing away. Anyone expecting news on Alexis or Mkhitaryan will be disappointed. Brace yourselves.

WPMUFC

Wenger will give absolutely nothing away. Anyone expecting news on Alexis or Mkhitaryan will be disappointed. Brace yourselves.
so when their websites says they will discuss alexis, i assume your thinking it will just be repeated stuff?

BarstoolProphet

Normally yes, but now even the official Arsenal Twitter account is building this press conference up to be about transfers mostly, specifically naming Alexis. Would be weird if he just said "nothing new to report" after this.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I cant recall any time where a manager has confirmed a transfer during a press conference for a high profile case
Jose basically confirmed Mkhi in his press conference before a game by saying "we have the fourth player".
Ozil was almost confirmed by wenger too if i remember correctly.

lewwoo

I am starting to adopt a seige mentality. The vitriol aimed at our club is just mind blowing. I had a mate, Chelsea fan, casually say at the weekend that we have 'big problems'..... I then gave him a dose of reality. He didnt care for it, nobody does and it seems I constantly have to do this with lots of people. A combination of United and Mourinho has opened pandora's box. It seems like most pundits, journos and opposing fans want a searm of locusts to engulf Old Trafford.

Feck the lot of them. Putting the world on ignore and look forwards to us being the best team in the world again.
Wait until we win the league again and watch them all explode. Its going to be so sweet :D

Norris

Arsene will probably confirm that Theo Walcott has indeed left Arsenal :rolleyes: and Alexis future will be sorted in another 48 hours.

Tweets are not loading for me, can someone put the text in please? Cheers.
On Phone ? Chrome ? If so, I had the same problem, went to settings --> Advanced --> Cookies --> Allow third party content.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You're seriously squabbling over which centre-backs we play? Has it not been obvious for a long time that the answer is "whichever ones happen to be fit"? I gave up worrying about who is best a long time ago, just as long as we have about 6 options to provide adequate cover.
I disputed it.
If you think it's a squabble, you need to get out into the real world a bit more

Varun

Staff
Arsene will probably confirm that Theo Walcott has indeed left Arsenal :rolleyes: and Alexis future will be sorted in another 48 hours.

On Phone ? Chrome ? If so, I had the same problem, went to settings --> Advanced --> Cookies --> Allow third party content.
Naah, that's enabled. It's my net speed that's giving problems.
Talking about alexis fees. However the more important part is that Paul Hirst is claiming "Mourinho wants Sanchez signed in time for a debut in the Burnley game"
From the Times: Sanchez set for £450k a week at United. He wanted 500k a week to join City
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.