Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

It's a nice sunny day here. Hope it's the same in Manchester. After all today it's Sanchezday today!

VanGaalEra

I agree with the bluemooners that the wage is a little more than we'd imagined, but the bitterness over there is great. Go check it out.

"greedy cnut" "didnt want him anyway we have sterling" "as if sanchez is that good to earn 500k a week" its funny as hell, go back about 100-200 pages and they're desperately trying to convince themselves that he is great and they'd love him
Can you blame them, they've most likely got 40,000+ posts on him but the thread will be deleted, just like their Pogba one was too.

Kostov

On Sanchez potentially getting £500,00-a-week at United
“I do not want to comment on the numbers they offer to Sanchez. I respect Man United because they raise the money they pay to players with their own resources. It’s up to them how much they pay.

“United is a club very well managed financially so I don’t have any problem with what they pay.”
Fair play Arsene! Let's see that Guillem Bellend guy report that now.

Infra-red

I hate how image rights bonuses are being reported as if they were his basic salary :/

dude will be on £350K a week
That would be similar to what Bale currently earns and less than Ronaldo, Neymar or Messi, which is probably about the market rate for a player of Sanchez's calibre.

gica_7

“I do not want to comment on the numbers they offer to Sanchez. I respect Man United because they raise the money they pay to players with their own resources. It’s up to them how much they pay.

“United is a club very well managed financially so I don’t have any problem with what they pay.”
Arsene you bloody genius. Please stay!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Wenger has often made a lot of sense on financial issues in football, but it's funny to see him taking a swipe at City.

WPMUFC

Arsene Wenger says the wages for Mkhi "won't be a problem"

Welcome to Manchester United...Alexis Sanchez :devil::devil::drool:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

Good man Arsene. Always admired him.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can you blame them, they've most likely got 40,000+ posts on him but the thread will be deleted, just like their Pogba one was too.
40,000 is impressive given that's about all they can attract to the Etihad most weeks

Idxomer

Well, that's me rooting for Wenger and Arsenal in their next three fixtures.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
Appreciated the football we play?

Dig at Jose?
I don't think so. Rather a reflection of Mkhitaryan's comment 'I like their attacking play and fast style.'

Maybe to reassure those Arsenal fans who think the team is getting someone who really doesn't want to be there.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That lie about AS getting 500k a week is already taking roots.
In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t have any effect on anyone. Let the opposition fans and media bitch and moan all they like.

Remember when Moyes and Van Gaal were managing us and everything was going wrong and all of a sudden opposition fans and the media softened to us and were quick to defend our managers while they made obvious mistakes?

Awful times.

I remember when I hated Arsenal and Wenger with a passion. Now I’m soft on them both.

I’d hate for it to be us to be back in that position.

We’ve got a squad that is, in my opinion, two key signings and 6 months of development away from being League and Champions League contenders and that’s the reason for all the recent Salt.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Wenger showed today why fergie respects him. Old school coach. Can you imagine things like that from conte or klopp?
Anyway i hope that press will quote that words from arsene

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

I feel kinda sorry for him now. He's a good manager and it's not his fault that their star players keep leaving Arsenal.
But He gets abused almost on weekly basis (Arse-anal Mania).

Fair play to you, Mr. Wenger.

Trizy

Dig at Jose?
No not a dig at us/Jose. Mkh said in a previous interview before he joined us that he admired the style of football Arsenal play.

TheNextNo7

I don't think so. Rather a reflection of Mkhitaryan's comment 'I like their attacking play and fast style.'

Maybe to reassure those Arsenal fans who think the team is getting someone who really doesn't want to be there.
im sure the tip tap passing at the edge of the box without achieving anything productive will suit him perfectly so seems legit!!

davidmichael

I thought Ronaldo was on over £500k/week, obviously I'm wrong.
Think Messi, Neymar, Lavezzi, Ronaldo and Bale are all on more than Sanchez is reported to be getting from us. I’ve no doubt Sanchez will be the highest paid player in the league but not even top 5 in the world and with no transfer fee it’s still a steal, with Rooney off the books ad Zlatan likely soon too Sanchez’s wages aren’t a problem.

lsd

The Oracle

Dig at Jose?

You posted that that after loads of posts about how respectful he was to United in the same conference .

Over sensitive would be the description

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I remember after we played Arsenal at their place this season, Mourinho was surprisingly complementary towards Arsenal and Wenger. I was quite surprised by what he said at the time but now it makes sense. Seems they've buried their beef to make this happen.
Think like SAF, Jose choses his enemies. He is on full Conte at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.