g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
As much as i love this transfer, i really hope Martial isn't the one who's sacrificed.

Be such a shame.
It wouldn't make sense. Sanchez doesn't have to play on the left nor do we have to roll with 4231. Don't think Martial will get benched, Mata is probably first in that cue.

rotherham_red

This doesn't say that.

It just says we are not paying Arsenal any additional money to get Sanchez, just Mkhitaryan in a player swap deal.

It doesn't say anything about if we paid Mkhitaryan any money to agree to this deal.
Its pretty unequivocal that Utd won't be paying any additional fees for Sanchez. And if we were to pay off Mkhitaryan's contract, that would rightfully be construed as an additional cost to the transfer, seeing as, you know, money will have left our account for the express purpose of getting Sanchez.

Can you show me anywhere where it states that we have paid off Mkhitaryan's contract? If Raiola is getting a fee, it won't be from us considering that we're paying Sanchez's agent fee

SirAnderson

Well, I'm going to get in here before i sleep. 1:15 and the eyes are burning as hell, suspecting it will be announced by the time I wake up and managed to crawl out of bed.
Here's to many goals and delighful football to come! (I hope)

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Footage of Mkhitaryan in London from reddit:
I feel a bit for him. He's got loads of talent and can certainly do the unexpected, but the difference in level between good games and bad games was unacceptable. Wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.