6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggsforever

Problems with the speed of the game? He is the one central midfielder that actually is mobile, quick and direct. He make us much better (faster and more direct like under SAF) every time I see him play.

To save some guys a post, ADM is an attacking midfielder/winger/attacker.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Game crying out for him, yet again. So many times during games this season I keep thinking that he's exactly the type of player we need on the pitch to up the tempo of the passing and bring some real creativity and tenacity in the middle.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Very good again in the first few minutes after coming on. Has to be relegated to the bench immediately, God forbid we have a midfielder capable of creating chances.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Played well today. Good in tackle, passed well. Gonna be dropped next game.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I want him in Mata's role for once. The guy is so much stronger on the ball.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Has to start for us. Even with his limited chances he's showing much more than many of our other players. Can't really understand why LvG seemingly doesn't rate him.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Was good when he came one, attacked and defended well.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Did well, shame he wasn't on longer. Again showed he doesn't lack in the physical part of the game too

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Was a lot better than Fellaini in this game...but passed to a useless Valencia too often. Was hoping he'd try them give and go passes more often.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was a lot better than Fellaini in this game...but passed to a useless Valencia too often. Was hoping he'd try them give and go passes more often.
He had nobody else to aim at - Januzaj was on the other side of the field, Falcao and RvP were both trying the same thing, Di Maria was nowhere to be seen, Carrick was so deep, Jones was probably his only other alternative. :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Should be starting. Good defensively, offered something going forward. Actually looked to take risks with passes, doubt he starts next week.

Cassidy

Very good 1 2 with Di Maria, thought we would have scored there. When those two are in the vicinity of each other things tend to happen.

Sam

See, I'm sure I'm not imagining things, but every time he plays he impresses me. Then we don't see him for months and I start doubting myself, then he plays again, and I'm impressed again. Rinse and repeat.

Would be in my starting lineup every single time.

VP

My biggest criticism of Van Gaal is his inability to spot something as obvious as this. Surely any sentient creature should be able to see his quality.

Cassidy

See, I'm sure I'm not imagining things, but every time he plays he impresses me. Then we don't see him for months and I start doubting myself, then he plays again, and I'm impressed again. Rinse and repeat.

Would be in my starting lineup every single time.
Same

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this guy needs to start more often. We almost always look better with him on the pitch.

Sam

He's literally the only player that passes and moves and actually links the team together.

So naturally, he's not allowed to play in a United team. That sort of shit isn't accepted here.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
He's literally the only player that passes and moves and actually links the team together.

So naturally, he's not allowed to play in a United team. That sort of shit isn't accepted here.
The others do it when he is in the side, He has to play.

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Great tackle and looked like making it happen in that pocket outside the goal. Di Maria was too quiet in there, but Herrera looked better.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Our games all seem to follow this pattern:

First half - we play shit, Herrera's twiddling his thumbs on the bench.
Second half - we bring on Herrera around 60 minutes and we immediately look much better and/or win.
Post match - people wonder why he doesn't start. Some people say he's not actually been that good.
Next game - Herrera's back on the bench.

Can't be a coincidence.

Leg-End

Looked our best player once he was on, hungry and trying to instill some tempo.

So back to the bench for him next week then.

kotha

Need to push Rooney back to the striker position and get Herrera back in midfield.. But somehow it feels like Fellaini is going to be LVG's preffered option before him..

Played well today,definitely deserves to start the next game..

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Read that he has only started 2 games in 3 months, makes sense at all. We look so much better when he plays.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Clearly something is wrong in LVG's head if he doesn't wanna give more starts to Herrera. He makes our football so much better by applying the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.