6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilRed

Looking like our best central midfielder since Carrick in his pomp. Truly a box to box type and has taken to the EPL like a duck to water so far.

OneUnited24

Had we signed Herrera last summer last season would've been better. Had we not subbed Herrera against Swansea we'd have won our last home game. Had Herrera not been injured for the Sunderland and Burnley we probably would've got something more from those games too. That's how much I believe in him.
You might be right but that could also mean Moyes would still be our manager... Worked out for the best then!

Duafc

Village Lemon
Best player on the pitch by a mile for me.
Keep changing my mind on this every 2 minutes :lol:

So busy, generating movement and rarely misplacing a pass... tenacious and terrier like in defense. The different the players around you can make!

Mersault

Constant energy, brains, enthusiasm, goals in him, priceless. This is what we've missed for over half a decade at least.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
It is quite ridiculous that how much time it took us to buy a midfielder like him. We have been waiting for someone like him since 2008

Ballache

Supports
Martial
His movement off the ball makes it so much easier for others. Brings out the best of Mata who IMO will be vital for us this season.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Him and Blind are amazing. Such an improvement on what we've had in the past.

Leg-End

The type of player we have lacked for years in midfield, energy and aggression mixed with technique and desire.

|Neo|x

He's not getting much of a mention but I thought he was absolutely quality today. Him and Blind looked great together and the two of them read the game so well. Unlucky not to get another goal aswel, but I was delighted to see him get his first goal for the club.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Flying a bit under the radar with our other new signings, but looking forward he could become our most important player. He's everywhere in midfield - tackles, puts on pressure, passes, scores goals etc. The midfielder we've all wanted for so long!

reelworld

How long has it been since we have a proper box to box midfielder? Absolute class today. Love Blind today too. So much composure. I haven't seen that since Carrick at his best

Shark

@NotShark
Another fantastic performance among our new signings. Little terrier, great passing and a goal on top too.

Santos J

Arguably MOTM today, was great and the type of player we've been crying out for in midfield for ages.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Watching the Rooney goal again, 2 give and go's.... so good!

Sam

He's brilliant. Love the way he gets stuck in, takes no shit from anyone.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Absolutely the perfect player for us. His energy, passing, tackling and workrate is what we've been crying out for for years and years.

HabeasC

Was brilliant. Exactly the opposite of Cleverley - has the confidence to take a shot, will drive past people, will tackle and will assist.

We just need some luck with injuries.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
As much as we've needed di Maria, he has also drastically improved us too.

His energy, passing and general combativeness is night and day to what we've been used too.

He was fantastic today and in my eyes a very close runner up to do maria as MOTM

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Brilliant performance. I can't decide what was more exciting, the goal, the chances created or the tackles. We've been missing all three of them in CM for too long. A massive upgrade on his compatriot, El Clev.

ottosec

Best player on the pitch today. Only one thing I don't like about him: the long name on his shirt.

Wolverine

Love his tenacity and urgency. Wants to be involved all the time and keeps things ticking over and genuinely looks happy to be here. Really pleased for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.