6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCross

Excellent performance. Going to be such a key player for us if he can keep this up. Love his tenacity.

krazyrobus

Best presser of the ball today, his passing, his defense, his drive, his intelligence, his ability to be comfortable in all areas of the pitch. 2nd name on the sheet.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
The sort of midfielder we've been crying out for over the past few years. Really like the look of him as a player.

It puts things into perspective. This is the performance we should be seeing from a top midfielder. He was all over the place, attacking and defending with such energy. I liked the way he keeps passing and moving into space to create options for others. It makes such a difference when we get around the box. He suits our team really well and is gonna be a fans favourite here. He's still a bit rusty so that excuses some sloppiness in possession though.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Worked really well with Blind too. When Blind was going forward Herrera got back and equipped his place on the field. May be the start of a good midfield partner ship there!!

Sam

Worked really well with Blind too. When Blind was going forward Herrera got equipped his place on the field. May be the start of a good midfield partner ship there!!
Yep, noticed that a few times. He's a very clever player is Herrera, infact all three of the midfield covered each other today. Looks very promising.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Just having a player like him has helped the balance of the team so much. I just love his energy so much and think he'll be so important for us this season. Looks like he loves playing for us too which makes him even more adorable.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
He was great today and suits that wide midfield position in the diamond perfectly.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He'll quickly become one of my favourite players, such a great player and likeable person. Easily MOTM for me.

Ekeke

Did very well today. Both he and Di Maria have a tendancy to mishit or get their pass wrong every now and then, giving the ball back to the opposition but other than that he was really really good today. And tbh I was expecting that with Blind coming into the team, who also covers for the weakness I mentioned because he's fine with keeping the ball at a 90%+ accuracy and covering the positions they leave behind.

Some nice passes, won the freekick that opened the scoring, took his goal and because Blind was there covering him he was able to press forward aggressively and actually make 8 tackles and 1 interception, being the most effective ball winner on the pitch. It was a performance similar to Ramsey today

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Jayzus.

106 touches.
91 % passer rating.
100 % headers won.
8 tackles.
9.9 rating out of perfect 10.

323 total touches between him, Blind, Di Maria.

Manchester United midfielders.

Is this real life ? :wenger:

binary bot
He created two or three chances alone with passes inside to Rafael and the Januzaj one at the end.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He's a midfielder. A real life one. He can run and do shit with the ball. It's a yes from me.

Cina

He's class, I can't believe people were using his lack of caps for Spain as some sort of indicator that he's not cut out for the top level, which is ridiculous. He'll be a great midfielder for us, and he'll be playing for Spain in Euro 2016 too, I'd wager.

Sam

Holy hell :drool::drool:

Siorac

Exactly. Also funny how people don't point out that Chelsea have mostly stuffed 'only' newly promoted teams, or teams that struggled to stay up last season.
They also scored six at Goodison Park. I mean, I'm all for praising Herrera, there's no need to bring Chelsea into it and trying to downplay their start to the season.

legball

I was gutted when Moyes decided against signing him last season, then signed his mate from Everton. Herrera is a boss and we haven't seen anything yet.

Siorac

I was gutted when Moyes decided against signing him last season, then signed his mate from Everton. Herrera is a boss and we haven't seen anything yet.
But at least he managed to avoid the confidence-shattering freakshow that was last season. It might have ruined him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He's class, I can't believe people were using his lack of caps for Spain as some sort of indicator that he's not cut out for the top level, which is ridiculous. He'll be a great midfielder for us, and he'll be playing for Spain in Euro 2016 too, I'd wager.
Nah, I am quite sure del Bosque will still be playing the same team, Casillas in goal, Xavi-Xabi in midfield, and his hero Torres up front.

MDFC Manager

Jayzus.

106 touches.
91 % passer rating.
100 % headers won.
8 tackles.

:lol: Waited a long long time to see another dynamic, mobile and fluent United midfield.

justboy68

Jayzus.

106 touches.
91 % passer rating.
100 % headers won.
8 tackles.

That's absolute class. Calling it now, future United captain.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
Jayzus.

106 touches.
91 % passer rating.
100 % headers won.
8 tackles.

Did very well today. Both he and Di Maria have a tendancy to mishit or get their pass wrong every now and then, giving the ball back to the opposition but other than that he was really really good today. And tbh I was expecting that with Blind coming into the team, who also covers for the weakness I mentioned because he's fine with keeping the ball at a 90%+ accuracy and covering the positions they leave behind.
Blind had 110+ passes with a 95% accuracy. As they play together, Blind could consistently pass with very high accuracy. Finally.

Devil may care

He was excellent today, got box to box, passed it well most of the time, linked up with the attack, made tackles and scored, probably would have a 2nd as well if not for RvP getting in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.