Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
This might be his best United performance. What a fantastic display, he did everything you can ask from a midfielder tonight.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Should get his contract sorted. He is one of the best ball winners in the league and by far our best.

VP

To think there were clowns on here who believed Fellaini was better

Ban

I wont mince my words.
Whoever says we need an upgrade on him or that he's overrated should get a 6 month ban.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolute monster again. He really is a big game player. So many tackles and interceptions, and what a fantastic run, just ghosted into the box.

IAmAWinner

His second best performance in a United shirt after, coincidentally, again against Chelsea, in April 2017, when he scored, assisted, and marked Hazard out of the game.

diarm

His second best performance in a United shirt after, coincidentally, again against Chelsea, in April 2017, when he scored, assisted, and marked Hazard out of the game.
I remember Darren Fletcher used to always save his best performances for Chelsea, often at Stamford Bridge. Herrera reminded me of him tonight only better.

Raw

I like how he gives a special mention to Andreas, McTominay and especially Alexis. Great lad.

Gave him a 9 out of 10 but thinking about it not sure what else he could do to get a 10. He was incredible today.

Rossa

He's just a phenomenal player and so vital to our success under Solskjær. He works his socks off, is not afraid to get into a tackle. He shields the defenders, take their positions when they are beaten and initiates our attacks. He may not be the flashiest of players, but he sure is a classy one.

mu4c_20le

Complete midfield performance tonight. His best in a red shirt surely?
Like most people I was thinking about his other time against Chelsea where Jose made him stay close to Hazard all day. But today he really was everywhere, a true box to box performance.

reddevil80

When does he get the armband? M-o-m (again) and can't wait to praise Sanchez as well as the other sub's in the post match interview. He is our strongest candidate for captain, surely. Well done Young but Herrera has been outstanding, even when he's not been on the pitch. The diminutive spaniard has the heart of a lion and displays all the qualities we, as fans, pay our good money to see.

He has to be the next captain!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Captain material, he's been arguably our best player under Solskjaer. What a performance, when he plays like that it's impossible to get past him. I'm so glad Solskjaer saw what Jose and LvG didn't, we joked about freeing Pogba but he can almost do it himself at times.

SqueakyWeasel

This place can be brutal at times … it's like Herrera has put in his first good performance EVER!

He has had Hazard in his pocket on a number of occasions well before tonight … this time though, we had a manager who had a more intricate plan than simply "build a wall"!

RedIan

Agree bloody awesome tonight all over the pitch closing down tackling, linking play and scored.
Def captain material, a great attitude and a leader on the pitch.

Halftrack

I wont mince my words.
Whoever says we need an upgrade on him or that he's overrated should get a 6 month ban.
This. I keep wondering if the people claiming he needs to be upgraded on actually watches our games.

Give him a 5 year contract and the armband. His legs can fall off tomorrow, and he'll still be a resource.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Brilliant tonight. Showed what he's really capable of. Pity about those wasted years under previous managers. He's 29 now so we have to make the most out of him in the next couple of years. No way he can do that running at 32 plus.

Reactions: Penna

Ace of Spades

Superb again.

Young and Matic should give a part of their salary to him, as he has to do his own job of pressing and joining in the attack, but then also cover for these two when they let players past them.

Red_Aaron

He was our player of the year in mous first season his marginalisation by the washed-up one since that season had been baffling.

He's a warrior and the first name on the team sheet in games like tonight. Was like keano tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.