6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

midou

I have a soft spot for Herrera so I tend overrate him, I admit, but there is no way Fellaini, Matic or McTominay should be starting ahead of him, just no way!

Herrera, Fred and Pogba should be the standard, Pereira should get his chances and Fellaini has his use. I don't think it takes a footballing god to figure it out.

Sylar

Should be Captain and should definitely start the big games. Can't see why we still haven't gone with him fred and pogba (tho no longer surprised)

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Then forgetting pogba, why not try Fred Herrera + fellaini or Mata or something?
It's odd as we need mobility in the middle but hardly play our two most mobile players together
I'd be up for that. Hopefully Mourinho gives it a go next game .Get Martial and Rashford ahead of them, ideally with Lingard and see how we get on. If Lukaku must play start him out right coming late into the box.

Bestietom

I think with Herrera and Fred in the middle of the field, we would have more mobility and ball winning players.

Devil may care

Him, Jones and Rashford were the only 3 decent performers yesterday from our outfield players.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Would be my first name on the teamsheet other than DDG. Yes, he’s technically not the best, but at least he tries and gets in the oppositions faces - should be the bare minimum from any player but the others don’t really do it.

El Jefe

He's just as average as Fellaini imo just in his own Spanish way.

He's well liked and gives everything on the pitch but to me he's a Europa league level player. Andre Gomes is a better version of Herrera and he's only good enough for Everton atm.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

He's well liked and gives everything on the pitch but to me he's a Europa league level player. Andre Gomes is a better version of Herrera and he's only good enough for Everton atm.
Gomes and Herrera are nothing alike.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Nah. I'd say Adebayo Akinfenwa is the better comparison.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It was one of those games where no one deserved MOTM, but since it has to be given, I'd have given it to him

Infra-red

More tackles (5), interceptions (6) and chances created (3) than anyone on the pitch, for either team.

acnumber9

I thought he ran out of steam second half. He was very good in the first half though. Always gives his all but he lacks ability.

JeffBoomTetris

Herrera was one of the main reasons we were able to gain a respectable result out of the game. The other being Arsenal's own incompetent defending for the 2nd equaliser

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Very good, playing far better than Matic in both ways. Should start ahead of him, but will never happen under Mourinho. One of our best players today.

Ekeke

Would have had another 5 or so tackles if Guendouzi and Torreira didnt dive everytime he came near them. Man against boys

Minimalist

Easily MOTM for me. When a match is so low quality, a player like Herrera with his drive really stands out. Old school performance.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
He's wasted at United. Would thrive in a pressing side that tries to win the ball in the oppos half. Klopp would love him.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He shouldn’t just be starting, he should be captain.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Love him. He would pretty much always start if it was up to me tbh. He's not always the most consistent guy but always gives his all, has so much energy, but also provides a lot of quality. He's class when as a holding mid IMO. Should be the main defensive mid instead of Matic.

Foxbatt

I really do not know why he is not made the Captain? If Ed has any sense he will order to make him the captain.

Red00012

He doesn’t start enough games, I even think he’d fit into Matic’s position.

Bwuk

Would like to go back to the Herrera - Pogba midfield.

Trizy

My MOTM.

How some people don't rate him on this forum I'll never know. He takes pride in playing for United and is our only big game player post-Fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.