6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhGee

I love what he brings to the team - an excellent box to box option who gives 100% all the time. He links up well when we play a fast passing game and he always has an eye for a penetrative forward pass. He always finds himself in goal scoring positions when the team is on the offense. Unfortunately as many posters mentioned, he together with a few others, are part of the group that will get dropped by Mourinho after one bad game...

Zlatattack

Herrera pondered for several seconds when asked whether this display in Turin was a sign of the real Manchester United. “We are the real Manchester United also in the bad moments,” he said eventually. “Because we have to recognise that we have had bad moments, and we have to improve. It’s true that the last results gave us good spirit and energy. But the real Manchester United? We will see at the end of the season.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ions-league-jose-mourinho-watch-a8624406.html

This guy is very smart, has a great attitude. We should defintely sign him up, he's very useful as a squad player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He will make an excellent manager/coach one day.

SER19

Would like to see him deployed on silva this weekend.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Poor today. Unusual for him in such a big match.

mu4c_20le

I think he looks exposed when expected to be the source of creativity, seems less lost with Pogba around him. Another good but not great player, just making up the numbers at the moment.

Idxomer

He always has those games when he's infuriatingly bad. Today it looked worse than usual because of the opposition.

Champagne Football

He doesn't have the stamina for the PL and that is evident because every time he has been on the bench for a few weeks he can suddenly be called on and produce a wonder performance that he can never repeat a few days later similar to Nani/Kagawa

lsd

The Oracle
The Herrera excuse merchants in full effect I see . Meanwhile Matic gets all the abuse

Canagel

D Silva is in a different league to him. Was so obvious the gulf in class today.

Charles Miller

It seems that every midfielder look bad in this team...only Pogba is talented enough to avoid this fate sometimes.

A-man

Ever seen him this bad before, losing the ball every second time he got it. He’s been decent lately, let’s hope he’s back on that track the next match.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Was so surprised at his performance, utterly abysmal.

How much time did he want on the ball?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looked like a different player compared to when we played Juventus.
He was genuinely worse than a poor, lethargic Matic.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I actually think he was good. On the ball, he was awful. But off it, he was a large reason why City never really looked that threatening.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Lucky not to have conceded from his blunders in the first half but he shouldn't have been playing the whole match imo, not fit/up to speed yet.

Should've come on for the last 30 or have been hooked at the half time.

Irwin99

Really like Ander but he was very poor today. With the way City play you can't take so long on the ball. I still feel he could be an important player for us this season though.

MAME DIOUF 32

Worked hard as ever but had an absolute nightmare imo. Awful on the ball and had rings round around him.

Backrow Singer

He’s another who just isn’t good enough. He’s just not good enough. He’s not consistent, he’s rash, he’s wasteful at times. One good game in five isn’t good enough for Manchester United. You aren’t going to get near a league title with him in your 11.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Really unintelligent in his play today... Which isn't something I'd normally say about him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wasn't he an attacking midfielder at Balbao? I do struggle to think why even without Pogba in midfield why a midfield of him and Matic does offer such a lack of decent passes forward

Trizy

Feel bad for him. Yea he had an absolute mare but at least he was trying unlike Matic, who looked like he was playing a charity game. Yet Herrera will be the scapegoat.

Eddy_JukeZ

Probably his worst game in a United shirt.

At least on the ball.

Felt like he was going to lose it every time he got it today.

Ekeke

I'm usually a big fan of Ander's. I think we tend to lack what hes good at.

Even today he played some decent passes in the first half to set us going forward and overall he won the ball a few times.

But he did get the ball pinched off him several times, which is both personal awareness but also team communication. He also hasnt played a lot this season so maybe match sharpness too. Either way he had some good moments but also some bad ones.

Ekeke

Wasn't he an attacking midfielder at Balbao? I do struggle to think why even without Pogba in midfield why a midfield of him and Matic does offer such a lack of decent passes forward
He was picked behind the striker, but won the ball more than players in that position usually do. Remember when there was all that hype around Oscar at Chelsea because Mourinho picked him behind the striker and he tracked back and did some defending? That was Ander's job at Bilbao. In front of the midfield but run about and put your foot in. Offensively he wasn't that impressive in terms of goals and assists from that advanced position

As for today he did make a few good passes to set attacks going. But I think we've seen over his United career its something he'll do occasionally rather than something you can expect from him time and again every match, like Pogba etc.

Alexit

Did what Herrera does. Run around like a lost puppy.
Exactly this. Not quite sure what others see in him. Decent squad player but definitely not a starter for me. People who like to see "effort" and "passion" might like him but that is also code for what you said, runs around like a lost puppy. Wanted him hauled earlier.

Irrational.

Herrera and Matic must've had a bet on who can be the shittest.

Doesn't surprise me we've not fallen over trying to get him to sign a new contract - he'll probably leave on a free in the summer and we'll be looking to be ripped off by another club for an overhyped bumjob.

Ekeke

Exactly this. Not quite sure what others see in him. Decent squad player but definitely not a starter for me. People who like to see "effort" and "passion" might like him but that is also code for what you said, runs around like a lost puppy. Wanted him hauled earlier.
Yes our team certainly couldnt use more effort :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.