View full 2023-24 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

zaafi

How exactly is he better than Kovar? What an incredibly shit goalkeeper. He is supposed to ooze confidence, but I feel like he's going to concede every time he gets a shot at him.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Right decision to get rid of De Gea. Woeful decision to bring in this guy as his replacement.

Aint gota Kalou

How can you from excelling at two big clubs to that. Looks so bad at the technical aspects of goalkeeping

Hulme91

Should be sold as soon as possible, no messing around.

We can still scrape 20 million if we do it quick

E-mal

Any chance the African Cup of Nations can start earlier and forever
:lol::lol::lol:
Guy is just a waste of money, real calamity. He does nothing right, purely a sack of shite signing he has turned out to be. We have to correct this signing as soon as possible because he causes us too many games. Has not made any genuine save.

Thiagoal

Poor decision maker, stuck to his line, passing terrible and can barely remember him making a save… what a buy!

The Hilton

I think he's still mostly good on the ball, but his shot stopping has generally been poor, and his concentration seems to dip, it's happened twice now in the CL and cost us 2 games.

I also expected him to play a lot further forward, but he barely gets out more than DDG did.

Alemar

Disgraceful performance. The only positive (if it may be called a positive) was that penalty was not scored

Cantonalegod

I defended him on the Palace goal because of a deflection, but tonight he was a joke.

Pressed all night, hit long balls all night, and can't save anything.

If de Gea put in this performance he would have been crucified.

Unfortunately it's not his first, and I don't think it will be his last.

Strong rumours that Bayindir was going to start, how I wish they had been true!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
That was De Gea-esque and I don't mean it as a compliment. I was a huge fan of this signing but he doesn't make it easy for his fans, does he!

Red Rash

Definitely willing to give him a chance still but that was shocking today. Cost us the match.

Walters_19_MuFc

What I don't get is, he was playing it long more or less most of the game. We go a goal ahead, quite comfortable, then decides to play a risky pass into Casemiro, which results in a penalty and sending off. Couldn't make it up!

prateik

The worse #1 in United history?
The worst #1 in the league currently?

A keeper who cant keep.. we really are a special club.

Bobski

Seems to lack agility or spring, gets planted in a position.

Nightmare start.

OmarUnited4ever

Ok..

I am in the camp that says he is shit.

Until further notice I will remain in the aforementioned camp

Superunknown

Really disappointed with what I saw tonight. A very poor performance and cost us the game.

Raven

An absolute embarrassment tonight. I really hope he can find some way to turn things around because I was so happy with this signing but so far he's been an utter donkey for us.

el3mel

Even regardless of the mistakes, he's just a useless keeper to have in the goal. You can't count on him to pull a save from a difficult position to save the team like De Gea used to in his prime. He'll save the easiest shots but won't be reliable to carry the team in off days.

He doesn't even command the box or give any sort of confidence to the defense in front of him. He's not a leader from the back.

He's not a bad keeper but he's not worth the money. Henderson himself wouldn't have done any worse than this.

If you're going to spend money, get someone who will be the difference like what Liverpool did with Alisson.

Someone

Something
We had De Gea at the club.. he was here. We withdrew our contract offer and signed this joker for 45m..

If that isn't a sackable offense, nothing is. Ten Hag is a fecking moron.
De Gea was poor and had to go, he can't find a club till now ffs. Signing Onana as a replacement was a terrible mistake. Admittedly I was excited by his CL final performance, but didn't know much about him. I'm 100% convinced that he was signed based on that performance. Whatever scouting we've been doing for the past year has gone out of the window for a player that ETH wanted.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Showing me why I never wanted him. I remember a lot of fans asking how his shot stopping was when we were linked to him when he has been playing in Europe for a while tells you all need to know.

We have to replace him soon, wasted money.

KjaAnd

My worst fears about him have been confirmed. Extremely poor at the basics. He also seems scared to do all the fancy stuff we signed him for. Well done, Erik. Another expensive dud.

Leg-End

Seems like he just doesn’t concentrate ever, so he can distribute like a top keeper but he can let in this shittest goals ever.

He’s the equivalent of that clip of the dad pushing his son onto the pitch.

Galactico

He needs to be dropped quickly before he gets ETH fired. I feel for ETH but this is the worst keeper I’ve seen at OT

AndySmith1990

It's so disappointing. I bought in to the idea he'd be "transformational". In reality he's another Barthez

Malone_Post

Fair play to the ones that called it early, and apologies for not believing them, he’s absolutely shit.

Another £50 million down the drain on a former ETH player.

mu4c_20le

Seems to lack agility or spring, gets planted in a position.

Nightmare start.
His positioning was infuriating. The moment Dalot let the ball bounce, was expecting him to charge out and claim it. Instead he gets rooted on the spot in no mans land and gets done. Ironically ddg would've stayed rooted to his line and be in position for that loopingb all.

GiveItToGi...nowait

Putting aside whether he is actually any good or not, has any keeper ever recovered from such a poor start at a club before? I remember DDG had a few shaky moments but his shot stopping was unreal.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
The worse #1 in United history?
The worst #1 in the league currently?

A keeper who cant keep.. we really are a special club.
Fergie signed some duds in his time. Onana is a Barthez level signing which means we should actively be monitoring goalkeepers that are available.

Eric_the_Red99

Palace's starting keeper the other day looked decent unti he got injured. Cheeky bid in the transfer window? :wenger:

Raw

Fecking hell man I'm still waiting for this generational passing display. He's just a worse De Gea!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Right decision to get rid of De Gea. Woeful decision to bring in this guy as his replacement.
Yeah I agree with this. This signing is the worst in a long list of shit signings post Sir Alex.