Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Assumptionman
He was impressive tonight. Hope that he will get some minutes in the next few matches. Wouldn't be against playing him instead of Memphis for a few matches and see how things go.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Knew he'd make an impact today. Good stuff.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Happy for the kid, hopefully he can get some burn in a league game here and there as well.

CG1010

If he could have scored where their goalkeeper made a fantastic save....shouldn't be too greedy though

wiz4231

Fits right in with the philosophy too. More than Januzaj.
Players have different styles, they both have great potential in their footballing ability, no one is better or worse, the issue with Januzaj is he's at the right time to develop and sitting on the bench getting very limited game time will not help, U21 is not an option for him as he has out grown, Pereira on the other hand has got time to develop with limited game time with the first team but will be a regular with U21.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Very pleased for Pereira. It was a beauty of a free kick. That goal, and that performance, will do his confidence the world of good.

m1y2

a bit wastefull in the first half but he tried things, we lacked the edge. Overall he was very promising, released two great shots, a couple of good crosses and scored a beauty from freekick while being tidy in possession when needed + one nice crossfield pass. He deserves at least from the bench appearance. Very pleased for him.

Asger

He was impressive tonight. Hope that he will get some minutes in the next few matches. Wouldn't be against playing him instead of Memphis for a few matches and see how things go.
Or as impact sub instead of Fellaini!

Devil may care

Played is way into the game and kept showing confidence on the ball even when a couple of things in the first half didn't quite come off for him, getting on the score sheet will be a big boost and he might have had a second if not for that cynical tug back.

JackXX

Played v well glad he got his goal. He is deadly with set pieces. Hopefully he will get more minutes as the season goes on.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Can't wait to see him on C5 highlight show later. Wanted to see him start but stuck with shit streams that wouldn't work!:mad:

Hoping he gets more minutes this season as well.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I've got far bigger hopes for this lad than I do for Januzaj (which is not a dig at him). I know it's early days but he just seems destined for big things. Hope he gets some more minutes against Sunderland.

Gerald G

Hopefully he's included in match day squads now. It's annoying/strange that he hasn't been involved yet but maybe now he will be. Great goal and I will be massively disappointed if he doesn't make the bench vs Sunderland.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Hopefully he's included in match day squads now. It's annoying/strange that he hasn't been involved yet but maybe now he will be. Great goal and I will be massively disappointed if he doesn't make the bench vs Sunderland.
He's been injured apparently.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's the best dribbler in our squad. Saw that from pre season.

Ibi Dreams

We should try him as a sub for Mata on the right wing, given that he can play there and in midfield he's a good bench option to have.

AttackingFlair

Caught Ipswich by surprise with the free kick. The players in the wall thought Mata would take it and didn't jump.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I'd like us to try him in the PL instead of Memphis. Memphis hasn't shown much in the league.

Bwuk

I'd start him on the right with Memphis on the left and Mata behind Martial against Sunderland.

Zero chance that happens though.

Status
Not open for further replies.