Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 1:0 Club America

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Very nice start to the pre-season for him. Very impressive in the second half. Much like Schneiderlin was in the first. Will be interesting to see how he gets on this season.

Rezyuz

He has way more pace then i thought he had. Guess it just now shows because hes played as a winger instead of 10

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Player of the half for me. Weird for Van Gaal to play him wide and Januzaz inside. Thought he'd have been excellent as part of a midfield 3 with Herrera and Schweinsteiger.

Devil may care

Really pleased to see him get a good half under his belt, he was our most dangerous player in that half and showed good close control and delivery.

Cerpin

Yep, was the standout player for me too. Kept the ball very well, and it looks like his delivery is quite good.

ghagua

He looked really good when he came on the pitch. Apart from his technical ability, he looks like a tough little bugger as well. Hopefully he can kick on from this and get some appearances during the season.

DevilRed

Probably even better in the middle of the park, behind the striker?

Wonder if he will be able to break through. It might happen if we sell ADM and not bring anyone as a direct replacement.

mu4c_20le

He seems to have made that step up, I thought he was the stand out performer in the world cup as well. He came on as a sub in the final and almost single handedly rescue them again but unfortunately fell short, but still looked the best player on the pitch. There had been some questions about his decision making in the past but it seems to be improving, he looks sharp with the ball and showed good vision to create chances. Really hope there is room in the squad for him as I feel a loan move would be too risky and could slow his progression. He is easily good enough to come on as a sub in the league, imo.

OldTrevil

The kid is talented for sure, I hope he breaks through this year. He looks like he'd be perfect in a 3 man midfield.

NotQuiteManc

Januzaj and Memphis playing just behind the strikers. Interesting formation. Memphis with his trickery and long shots ability and Januzaj being a natural no 10 and he plays better on the final third.

Will be interesting to see if this the formation to go with for this season. I would have thought Pereira to be playing there but he is doing well on the left, with his trickery and (most) crosses and passing. Almost scored too. Certainly another talent to look out for this season. :drool:

m1y2

Would like to see him playing more centrally, same with Lingard but he did very well and showed Van Gaal he can be also a good option out wide. Really like him! We don't really need diMaria or anyone coming for him if he leaves..

MkPaul

learnt from the best
He was on the subs for a few games at the end of last season so the manager obviously rates him. I think he and Januzaj will get a decent chunk of game time this season now we have a more balanced midfield.

LR7

He seems determined to make an impact which is a brilliant mentality to have. It's one thing doing that in the U21s but another thing doing it in the first team. His progression this season will be exciting.

ZDwyr

I haven't seen him play much but thought he was good. Bright and tried to create.

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
Had a good half and looks like he might be getting some playing time this season if he carries on performing on the tour.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Looks like he should be competing for that attacking midfielder spot with Herrera this season.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Looks like he should be competing for that attacking midfielder spot with Herrera this season.
I dont know if he is ready to compete for that spot, he will certainly give some back up. Went to all his games at the U20 WC and he was inconsistent all tournament. He wasnt a starter and he didnt deserve to be. Did some fantastic things, did some absolutely awful things. I really like him, think he has the chance to become a decent player for us but doubt this season he will be challenging anyone for a 1st team spot.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Would like to see him kick on, but he was excellent against MK Dons last season yet LVG still didn't play him again, give or take a few minutes against Spurs 6 months later.

Hope he gets to feature because he has what it takes I believe.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
He really impressed me. I'm sure that performance will lead to us seeing more of him. Hopefully he'll get a reasonable number of sub appearances in the league and cup games.

WyoManU

Seems a handful. I thought he looked more dangerous than some of the bigger names tonight. Really hope he get his chances. Could be one for the future.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
I echo what everyone's been sayin about his performance - i thought he was superb.

He's got great balance & ball control in tight spaces. His distribution & body-movement / trickery, was excellent too.

Adnan really has to get the finger out this season, because this kid looks even more of a player than when Adnan broke into the team & that's not just goin by last nights game & gettin way ahead of myself, its from his U-21's & Brazilian U-20 team performances too.

Massive potential to be a quality player for us & he's very grounded also..

Status
Not open for further replies.