Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
he played a cameo with the olympic team against france this week and instantly made the team better, no idea why the coach started with basically 4 wingers and no organizers..
He's in the Olympic [U23] side? That's pretty impressive, looking at the Wiki some of the players are pretty good... Felipe Anderson, Rafinha, Fabinho etc. Looks like he's the youngest in the side too. :D

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Van Gaal said only he returned with an injury, but I'm still hoping that doesn't mean he is injured for tomorrow. Real chance for the kids now.

dutchred

Does anyone know the extent of his injury and for how long he is out

Bojan11

We really need to put him on the bench to improve our options. Hope he gets his chance against Ipswich.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
he's going to be a starting 11 player in a few months. we need ideas. Mata let me down today.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Could he play on the right? What's his pace like for that sort of position?
he is good on the right, at least at reserve level. I didnt like him at AM position but when ever he played deeper or on the right he was very good.

C'est Moi Cantona

he is good on the right, at least at reserve level. I didnt like him at AM position but when ever he played deeper or on the right he was very good.
That's good, we are desperate on the right side really so he could well get his chance.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
That's good, we are desperate on the right side really so he could well get his chance.
he really should get his chance(along with Lingard), at least as sub as ours subs are even more depressing then our offensive game.

Kakeru

he really should get his chance(along with Lingard), at least as sub as ours subs are even more depressing then our offensive game.
I would be more excited watching a kid who's eager to make an impression rather than bring up someone who will be certain to bring almost nothing different to the table (Fellaini).

Green_Red

I would like to see him given his chance. Today instead off Fellaini would have been appropriate.

sajeev

would be a great option to bring off the bench and even start some matches

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Hopefully he will be fully fit soon and get some minutes. He's very good with the ball so once we take the lead he will help us keep the ball

itso 7

Given our other "options" a case could be made for him as a starter because honestly speaking he would offer more in, in an attacking sense, than what we have had from Mata, Fellaini and Herrera so far. We need something from that right side to ensure that the pressure on left will be lessened, at the very least. He is a young player so we shouldn't be expecting him to carry us but with even with the expected inconsistency he could still bring more to the table by simply being faster in his decision making and having the ability to go past a man. Same goes for Lingard and we do know that Lingard can score goals too. Surround Rooney with these young guns and if they sink rather than swim then go for a right sided attacker in January.

rotherham_red

Given our other "options" a case could be made for him as a starter because honestly speaking he would offer more in, in an attacking sense, than what we have had from Mata, Fellaini and Herrera so far. We need something from that right side to ensure that the pressure on left will be lessened, at the very least. He is a young player so we shouldn't be expecting him to carry us but with even with the expected inconsistency he could still bring more to the table by simply being faster in his decision making and having the ability to go past a man. Same goes for Lingard and we do know that Lingard can score goals too. Surround Rooney with these young guns and if they sink rather than swim then go for a right sided attacker in January.
If Riyad Mahrez continues his form through to January, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we went in for him, especially considering he would be able to play in Europe too.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Agreed, Fellaini for example doesn't even play the same football than rest of the team, while Mata and Herrera don't really run with the ball or try to score.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
With the alarming lack of attacking options yesterday, you're left with the impression that Louis doesn't think the young players are ready. And I trust Louis on this.

Sam

If he can't get a look in now, with such limited attacking options, then I do worry about his chances of making it.

I mean, surely he's a better option then Valencia? Surely?!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If he can't get a look in now, with such limited attacking options, then I do worry about his chances of making it.

I mean, surely he's a better option then Valencia? Surely?!
Tony is a RB. So I don't think it's Tony keeping him off the bench. He should start against Ipswich.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Relax. I know you're as melodramatic as it gets but there's a long, long time to go in the season and there is very little cover. If Mata/Young/Valencia continue to not perform when asked to, Andreas will get his opportunity soon enough. I can honestly see him having a mini patch of form like Ander did when he first properly made it into the squad last season.

SirAF

Ageist
Very pleased to see him start! Hopefully he takes his chance so he'll get some serious minutes this season.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Disappointed to see him start.

too much positivity in here.

RuudTom83

Basically needs to be MotM tonight, he won't get many chances to shine so now is his moment....good luck lad!

In Rainbows

I really did not expect him to make that freekick. He used to be pretty good at them, but I felt that in the past year or so he wasn't scoring them as often.

Status
Not open for further replies.