Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Did look a bit like a deer in headlights but the comments he received in the match day thread were way overblown. He might not make it as a United player but no need for what was said about him tonight.

united for life

A very bad game for him today. Nowhere to be seen. Almost forgot he’s there. He needs to do more at this stage (along with Amad). They are the closest to the first team and need to take these chances.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
That's what I love about football, we watched the same game and I thought shoretire did well :lol:
I thought shola did well do! Physically he's stronger so I felt he could atleast impose himself.

Elanga is a bit weak, but if you look at his physique he's absolutely ripped! Just goes to show how strong professional footballers are. I think a loan spell will do him good.

TSE123

Worked hardest out of the attacking players (which should not be underrated).
Didnt manage to create much. Should have scored.

kundalini

Kept running until the end but the quality of his play was so poor and he got out-muscled several times on top of that.

E-mal

Cant really see the talent though, should be loaned to the dutch or Belgian league.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
If Rangnick rates what he's doing in training then I don't think he should worry too much about his performance tonight. He started in a weak team that were largely terrible. I'm not sure it tells us a lot about what he can offer coming off the bench in to a strong team that's playing okay but needs a goal, which is surely his main job right now.

Idxomer

There's not much there, unfortunately.

Running and hustling will only get you so far.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Works hard, is quite decent in isoball from the left wing, but not much more than that. Would need a lot to make it here.

Kag

His movement is really, really good, but he didn’t make the most of that opportunity.

He looked like a kid getting his first opportunity, but he's no longer that. Needed to show more.

Oranges038

He looked like a kid getting his first opportunity, but he's no longer that. Needed to show more.
He's 19 and has only played a handful of games, it's not like he's 24 and has a couple of 100 games under his belt and we're all still waiting to see what all the fuss was about.

If anyone needed to show more out there it was DVB, AWB and Lingard.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Both him and Amad were really really disappointing, pretty. much giving the ball away all the time, too laidback on the ball, and never seem to score in their golden chances. One step forward two steps back, still quite far away from being ready for senior football. But fingers crossed lads will learn form this and keep working hard to reach their ultimate goal.

roseguy64

Both himself and Amad need regular first team football out on loan in the second half of the season. Hannibal too. The youngster minutes can go to Shoretire if the opportunity arises.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Both him and Amad were really really disappointing, pretty. much giving the ball away all the time, too laidback on the ball, and never seem to score in their golden chances. One step forward two steps back, still quite far away from being ready for senior football. But fingers crossed lads will learn form this and keep working hard to reach their ultimate goal.
Amad i thought at least showed some glimpes of quality. Some nice passes and touches.

Elanga was poor throughout.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Both himself and Amad need regular first team football out on loan in the second half of the season. Hannibal too. The youngster minutes can go to Shoretire if the opportunity arises.
Yup. Need to remember that Elanga had a very good pre season, potential is there but he needs a step up in opposition. Loan to the Championship all season would have helped his game immensely.

Mr PG

Elanga is fast but has 0 technical ability. Won't make it here .

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He's an alright player who has a future in the premier league/one of the big 5 leagues. Really don't think he has any future as a United player (beyond a random sub role), you have to be an elite talent for that, but that's fine.
Hes probably never going to get enough chances to go up through the gears and iron out his game here. He’s almost definitely a PL standard player though. One of our better products in recent memory. Sell on with a buy back would be a smart move.

Last edited:

Jackal981

Need to go on a loan. He looked like a worse version of bad Rashford out there.

SoCross

If he had scored, people would be taking a different view, fine margins!

Worked extremely hard but wasn’t his best on the ball.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I see people have already written him off on this basis of a match in which a disjointed xi was started.

This place is a gutter these days.

AshRK

Some of the comments here are just pathetic. He won't be playing like Messi suddenly. I feel ragnick likes him and we have a decent player in him.

city-puma

I see people have already written him off on this basis of a match in which a disjointed xi was started.

This place is a gutter these days.
So true! But it’s what it always like here.

RedCurry

Quite disappointing today. Seems like a player who can thrive out on wings, maybe even wing back. But playing up front is a different beast.

ash_86

Didn't see anything that warrants him space in the PL squad. He needs to go out on loan and find his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.