6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

50m Euro up front then, 20m in add ons that will almost certainly be paid. And 10m if he wins the Balon d'Or.
It says Balon d´Or shortlist, which is 25 I think?

Looks like he'll definitely cost us the full 80 million. Let's hope he stays with us for a long time.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
It says Balon d´Or shortlist, which is 25 I think?

Looks like he'll definitely cost us the full 80 million. Let's hope he stays with us for a long time.
They also get a percentage if we sell for more than 80 million. If we sell for 90 million, they get 5 million.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Also, after seeing some agreements regarding ending of contracts for absolutely dead-normal employees of dead-normal regional companies, I doubt something involving enough money to fund a minor state is done in a 3 page fax paper.
Something similar has just been leaked about Mangala. The same source that has been leaking documents for months. Journalists believe the documents are authentic.

MDFC Manager

Also, after seeing some agreements regarding ending of contracts for absolutely dead-normal employees of dead-normal regional companies, I doubt something involving enough money to fund a minor state is done in a 3 page fax paper.
A multimillion euro document in that font as well??

And you're right, surely a transfer agreement would run into tens of pages.

Edit: no witness/attorney signatures our regulatory body stamps either

NoPace

Surely this has got to add weight to the fact that we need to buy a strike partner for him that will bring out his best qualities. The team should be built around him for the next 5 years at least.
Does it? We could also just by a right winger and play 4-3-3 with Martial up top looking to use his pace to get in behind, or Martial out left and Memphis up top or not a starter.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
It's just so exciting to have the best young talent in Europe in our team. I get the same feeling I had when I watched a young Ronaldo and Rooney line up for us a decade ago. He's just a bit special.

Loublaze

ATLien
With Rooney back in some form, id rest Martial a bit.

Kid or not, he's played too much football.
Rooney himself was playing just as much at the same age and since he was 16. Henry too (at 20)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Seemed as confused as anyone else on the pitch as to where he was playing and what to do... Can't wait to see him under a new manager

prateik

Scored 4 in his first 4.. Next 24 games.. 4 goals. 3 assists.
3 goals and an assist in his last 18

Clearly has the talent.. But not doing enough.

Man-United

He's played too much at his young age but that's because he's one of our best players. Badly needs a rest now.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He is constantly double and triple teamed. He is clearly knackered as well.

Skills

Snitch
Send him out on loan, so Van Gaal can't infest him enough with his shit on a stick. Or he's fecked.

Golden Nugget

He is constantly double and triple teamed. He is clearly knackered as well.
Came in to say this. He looks absolutely knackered - the fact that the teams know that he is the biggest threat and double/triply up on him doesn't help either. Poor game from him, but he needs a break so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.