Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He made Coleman and Ricardo Rodriguez look like average fullbacks at the age of 19 man.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD

In good company with the best of his age group, despite being overburdened and double-marked most of the time.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
Love his talent. Physically and technically he has everything you need. He can strike the ball, he is fast, beats players of fun, he's strong and agile. How far he goes depends on the mental side of his game. Right now for me his game lacks the goal hunger of a player who will be a a truly prolific scorer and in front of goal he is a poor finisher and tends to make the wrong decision or strike the ball incorrect more often than not. Despite this in his first season i England in an attack as poor as ours and mainly playing wide he has scored at a 1 in 3 rate. That will be solid for a first season if he can maintain it.

justboy68

Delightful finish. So composed. Yedlin isn't the easiest match up for him, as he is lightning quick, but he's still finding ways to make his quality shine through.

Minimalist

Not really worth stating it anymore - he's class, end of.

Looks in another league (aside from Mata when used correctly) to his fellow front players.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Once again he's up against at least two Sunderland players all the time, yet scored a goal and is our most dangerous played along with Mata.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Our ray of sunshine! The only attacker we have that can dribble and beat a man on a regular basis.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Disappeared once LvG put Depay in his position and shifted him to the right.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Only player capable of beating a man, Yedlin on a fecking yellow and this moron throws him on the right wing in order to accomodate poor le cut inside man. Another piece of inexplicable shit.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Only positive thing so far this season. He's by far our best player but somehow LvG felt the need to switch him out of his best position to make room for Mempiss.

Raw

Never would have imagined he'd have such an impact for us. He's our best outfield player.

Shoving him out on the right was absolutely absurd though.

Varun

Staff
Only positive thing so far this season. He's by far our best player but somehow LvG felt the need to switch him out of his best position to make room for Mempiss.
It pissed me off no end. It's so fecking dumb that you'd think people like LVG wouldn't even think of doing it.

NoLogo

By far our best attacker on the field.

I really hope we are getting him better team mates next season, if he has to play much longer with this shower of shite he might decide that following in CR's footsteps looks like a great idea.

Devil may care

Good first half topped off with a classy finish, I felt he fizzled out in the second half though and then we stupidly switched him to the RW. Truth is though I feel we are too reliant on him to always be the one to run at defenses, we need someone on the right to share the responsibility and switch things up.

Sylar

Imagine if we didnt sign him though. We were close to going into the season without him

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It pissed me off no end. It's so fecking dumb that you'd think people like LVG wouldn't even think of doing it.
Completely brainless decision. If you're bringing on Memphis, who should get the priority of playing in their preferred wing position - Martial or Memphis? It's clear as day. LVG needs to realize that Martial is his main man right now, and not someone to be shunted around.

To make things worse, Martial, as natural a footballer as he is, always looks a bit awkward on the right.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This and the de Gea to Madrid debacle. We were so so close to being even more shite than we are now.
If those two scenarios had occurred we might actually have been fighting relegation right now.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Was moved to the right in order to accommodate a clearly inferior player after scoring in the first half :lol: Let's move our best player on the right to play with a complete rookie of a rightback when we ''chase'' a win. Genius!

Varun

Staff
Completely brainless decision. If you're bringing on Memphis, who should get the priority of playing in their preferred wing position - Martial or Memphis? It's clear as day. LVG needs to realize that Martial is his main man right now, and not someone to be shunted around.

To make things worse, Martial, as natural a footballer as he is, always looks a bit awkward on the right.
Yup, doesn't seem comfortable there at all as be has to cut in on his weaker foot. He was easily the best player in the first half so obviously, we had to do the sensible thing and marginalise him for the rest of the game.

Acole9

Outstanding
Complete joke that he was moved to the right hand side to accommodate Depay. We'd look a far worse team without this guy around.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
I wonder sometimes what kind of road his development would take in a great attacking team. Like in the place of Sterling with Suarez and Sturridge in that 13-14 team. Or in a three with Vardy and Mahrez from the first half of this season's Leicester.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I wonder sometimes what kind of road his development would take in a great attacking team. Like in the place of Sterling with Suarez and Sturridge in that 13-14 team. Or in a three with Vardy and Mahrez from the first half of this season's Leicester.
I hope Martial doesn't start wondering himself

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
he must be starting to regret his decision at this rate.....
Why? At the very least he's launched himself onto the world stage. It's not a great time for the club but its great for his career right now, a year ago barely anybody knew about him or thought he was special since coming to United he has become one of the best young players in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.