Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't wait till we get proper attackers around him. Half of our attackers are still asleep this season.

NoPace

At first I thought he'd just Rooney'd the first touch, but yeah looks like he meant it on second viewing
I went the other way. At full speed I thought it was a lovely flick pass but his reaction to chase after the ball then slow down once Benzema had it implied to me it was by accident, since normally you don't make half a run when following a pass, but who the hell knows.

NoPace

That French team on paper looks scary
Still possible for Martial to end up starting. Benzema is a great set up man and if Matuidi-Pogba-Cabaye/Schneiderlin can handle the midfield, you could see someone like Valbuena or Payet starting the tournament as the other winger (along with Griezmann) but Martial scoring off the bench in the group and winning the job. A time honoured tradition at international tournaments, really.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I went the other way. At full speed I thought it was a lovely flick pass but his reaction to chase after the ball then slow down once Benzema had it implied to me it was by accident, since normally you don't make half a run when following a pass, but who the hell knows.
He meant it.. I think its fairly obvious. He chased because he thought Benzema might need support but once he saw he'd gone clean through. . Let him get on with it.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Pretty poor form digging up posts from a few months back, when most people on here were having doubts.
No it's not at all. Ffs you post on a public forum and if you post something that turns out to be rubbish you can expect to have it mentioned again. Might make people think twice.

fan1996

DIEHARD: Changes support more than his underpants
What Martial can improve is his heading ability. Most often when the GKs kick the ball upfront he misses the header while no defender is close by.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He glides past defenders so effortlessly, he slows them down and then just accelerates past them, just brilliant.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just took the time to read the posts from a few days back - I didn't bloody know the kid had won player of the month?? In his first month?! That is insanely great! Can't wait for him to improve even more - and he's ours:drool:

Varun

Staff
Very interesting read that. All clubs worth their salt interested different it's true. Also, the clauses seem different to what was first reported. Or maybe Monaco rate him highly enough to believe those clauses are very likely to be activated.

NoPace

How in the feck is Varane captain over Blaise Matuidi, who eats lighting and craps thunder?

bucky

How in the feck is Varane captain over Blaise Matuidi, who eats lighting and craps thunder?
How is Sissoko still playing for France? They have quite a few good midfielders. Deschamps has the habit of making some questionable decisions.

Bwuk

it's only a friendly.

Martial, Benzema & Griezzmann as a front three on paper will be brilliant at the euros.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Decent through ball to Giroud. Schmeichel should have done way better though.

MDFC Manager

What's great is that that isn't even a full sprint :lol: It doesn't look as if he put a lot of effort in pulling away from defenders there. Seems to have gears of speed as a back up.

I'd love to see how fast he can go.
He's just got that quality to make absolute mugs out of defenders. Beautiful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.