6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabeasC

Along with Varane arguably 2 of the 10 biggest talents in world football (even 5 maybe).
It was Spain, then Germany and now it's France who have the best talents around. We should try to get a few of them.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
What a sexy little flick through the legs to put Giroud away on the left.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's been really good for us up top, but i'd love to see us use him as a wide forward on the left, with us getting a striker next season.

ivaldo

He's been really good for us up top, but i'd love to see us use him as a wide forward on the left, with us getting a striker next season.
It's where he'd be so dangerous in a fluid front 3, he's got so much variety in his game he'd be such a handful.

Raw

With Depay not on form, I'd love to see:

---------- Rooney
Martial - Herrera - Mata

If Rooney wasn't captain, I'd probably give Wilson a go up front just for his pace alone. Or a new striker like you said.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's where he'd be so dangerous in a fluid front 3, he's got so much variety in his game he'd be such a handful.
In a fluid front three he could be lethal. Kane would be a good striker.

ivaldo

In a fluid front three he could be lethal. Kane would be a good striker.
Id agree actually, I think Kanes build up play and creativity is a little underrated, he's great at bringing others into play.

JPRouve

Scout
Id agree actually, I think Kanes build up play and creativity is a little underrated, he's great at bringing others into play.
Yeah, that's why I proposed that's the only reason why I rate him because he is very good during the build up phase.

Regarding Martial, I feel that he is even better than I think, he seems very close from Griezmann.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
How in the feck is Varane captain over Blaise Matuidi, who eats lighting and craps thunder?
Varane is more of a media darling than Matuidi. Blaise should be the captain period. His consistent performances for club and country should have earned him that honor ahead of Lloris even.
How is Sissoko still playing for France? They have quite a few good midfielders. Deschamps has the habit of making some questionable decisions.
It is a mystery, he is simply a rubbish footballer.

JPRouve

Scout
How is Sissoko still playing for France? They have quite a few good midfielders. Deschamps has the habit of making some questionable decisions.
Because when we were struggling, maybe a year before the World Cup, he played very well and kind of "saved" us, so Deschamps is loyal to him.

saivet

How long is Ribery injured for? Is he one of those guys who is just not good for the French team like Nasri, or will he come back in the starting xi provided he's fit?

JPRouve

Scout
How long is Ribery injured for? Is he one of those guys who is just not good for the French team like Nasri, or will he come back in the starting xi provided he's fit?
He retired from international football.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Everytime he got on the ball something exciting was happen, just like his performances for United.

Interesting how good he is at LW, could possibly use Wilson up front with Mata on the Right.

prath92

:D I won't blame you, no one cared when he announced it.
He should have mentioned a couple of quotes about LvG. There would have been 10 different threads opened on here and every newspaper would write it with different conclusions. :p

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was good but nothing outstanding, Martial was brilliant though.
Good to hear. I've said it before but I'll say it again, it's really hard to stay grounded with how well Martial plays. :drool:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He will elevate his game when the other attackers around him step up.

JPRouve

Scout
Well since you know a lot France NT, do you think Martial have a chance to be in the first team at EUROs?
I'm 99% sure that he is in the group for the Euro because Deschamps said that the current 23 players were going to play against Germany and England. As for the first eleven, if we play in 4-3-3 he will start on the left, if we play in 4-4-2 Diamond he won't start.

Walters_19_MuFc

Think Martial will probably make that left wing his own for France, going into the Euro's. A front three of Martial - Benzema - Griezmann looks frightening.

Dante

Average bang
Even if the only thing LvG achieves as a United manager is to bring through Martial, that'll be enough for me. I'm doubtful we'll win much under van Gaal, but at least we'll be left a star on our hands. He could be the manager's Rioch/Bergkamp legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.