5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

well he was too good today a few misplaced touches and you can put him at fault for the goal. the 2 assists probably cut him some slack. He obviously isn't our main man anymore so I think it fair to wait and see how this affects him
Probably hates being stuck on the wing. I would be fuming if I was him

Scarr

Was much better in the second half today but then again so was everyone. I think he's still a little rusty from the Euros. Cannot see him letting this rubbish about his ex effect him too much. She's just a little h*e. No offence. He will kick into gear in the next couple of games I'm sure.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He was great in the 2nd half.

MounchesterUtd

This is starting to get ugly. I hope Jose takes extra care of him, not sure if tough love is the way to go for a man of Martial's age and his temperament.

NinjaFletch

Who the feck actually cares?

Pair of them need to grow up and stop airing their dirty laundry in public.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
He's still nowhere neat his usual level, but it's still so early in the season, no question he'll get there.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Probably hates being stuck on the wing. I would be fuming if I was him
Bollocks. He's not good enough at CF show we shouldn't bow down to him. He should feel happy that he's consistently playing on the wing since his talent level is so high.

MounchesterUtd

Didn't he give an interview about it? And his brothers been tweeting shit on his behalf.
I think he spoke about the split in general, but never got into detail about his ex. I could be wrong though, won't mind being corrected.

Don't know him personally, but he just doesn't seem to be the type to get his brother to do the dirty work for him. In any case, I think everyone's first instinct in bad breakups like this is to come to your family's aide.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Any context?

It's literally 2 people in high school when they don't know how to handle a break up. Sub tweeting each other, complaining to everyone they see... Annoying as feck. Like can't you just talk to the other person and deal with it with them? Nobody else cares (or should care)

Bwuk

Think it's been affecting him in today and the community shield game.

It's easy to forget he's a young man who's been thrust into the limelight and dealing with splitting with his partner and custody issues.

Hope Jose has a word and sorts it out. Wonder if it'd be for the best to actually give him a break to get it all sorted and thus give Mkhitaryan or Rashford a run in his place.

Akshay

Staff
Seemed exhausted by the end of the game, was barely able to keep up the last 5 minutes before he was subbed. Think it's quite clearly fitness issues which have been holding him back so he should be back to normal service in a couple weeks. Encouraging today.

Sigma

2 assists doesn't make his performance good. The first was a failed shot and the 2nd was an extremely simple pass followed by Ibra's brilliant long shot. Pretty poor performance, but its still very early days and I definitely think he will get better

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Hope all this shit blows over soon. We need Tony to up his game.

Wade3

This is why him and his retard of a brother need to learn to shut the f*** up. His brother felt some urge to reply publicly and this is what you get.

I'm also not gonna be against her just because Martial is a United player. Martial brought this onto himself and he's the only one to blame. These players need to grow the f*** up.

Tiber

His ex has an interview with the Sun. Never good when personal issues are displayed in public.
She says her relationship with Anthony changed when he joined Man Utd because he became very famous.
The Sun makes it sound like she's blaming us. But from my little understanding of French, some of her words are being twisted. Cnuntish as usual.
He has a good interview with l'eauippe. Will post it as soon as I can.
:eek: Why would you cheat on her? And I don't just mean looks she seems lovely! Well she did sell the story to the SUn :wenger:

I don't buy this "all the footballers in England are wankers who feck everything around them and in Monaco they are good boys" narrative though.

Brightonian

We all called it: he's tired, understandably, and probably won't really get going for a few weeks. That's fine, because in Ibra, Mkhitaryan and Rashford we have a variety of other attacking threats to shoulder the load. Although that'll materialise more when Rashford actually plays... :mad:

Last edited:

Wade3

:eek: Why would you cheat on her? And I don't just mean looks she seems lovely! Well she did sell the story to the SUn :wenger:

I don't buy this "all the footballers in England are wankers who feck everything around them and in Monaco they are good boys" narrative though.
I think she meant that football in England is much bigger than in France. The higher wages, the larger audiences and public exposure make these guys much more interesting to a lot more people. How many people knew of Martial before he joined us? These women she talks about are after footballers with a certain standing and income and had he stayed at Monaco his entire career, I don't think the exposure would've been as extreme as it is now.

Sure, you get attention from girls, but I firmly believe that it is much more extreme in England than it is in France simply due to the Premier League being so massive compared to Ligue 1.

3KDré

Tony needs to step up. Honestly I think he needs a rest. How many weeks of holiday has he had this year? 2 or 3? Perhaps he should have a word with Mou about his fitness, I am sure he would know exactly what to do.

LouisDanGaal

He is 20 and 100s of models will be texting him a week.

SteveW

Thought he did reasonably well. Added some pace to what would have otherwise been a really static attack.

Smoking_Owl

Account closed by request: 23/11/17
He looked like he was getting better today. Nowhere near 100% sharpness but a decent improvement on his woeful Euro 2016/Community Shield performances.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Hope he videos himself shagging and goes to text it to his ex but accidentally tweets it and we can have a look at the length he's packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.