Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
you guys cant be serious, he is actually the only one trying to drive us forward, else we had be exchanging passes in our own half.
His only drive was what brought us the goal. In a game where pogba is absent he becomes our only conduit to the attack.
Agreed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not his best game today, even aside from the miss. Good positions and some good plays but ruined a few others so far. Bit careless with that finish pretty much.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Unconventionally poor finish from him tonight. Normally ice cold in front of goal

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah had one of "those" days. Hopefully doesn't dwell on it and just moves on to the next.

Siorac

Not his best game for sure. The miss was hilariously bad.

Still involved in most of our dangerous attacks, mind you.

Silas

Not like him to miss a chance like that. Had some good moments but not too good overall.

Bulldogg

Poor game, you could tell he was slightly embarrassed by the miss trying to claim it came of a Bournemouth player. Lets hope it's just one of those days and it doesn't affect his confidence/form in the next game.

el3mel

Mixed performance. Some good moments mixed with a strangely very poor moments. No excuse for missing that sitter tbh.

kotha

Started well.. Should have had a goal,still can't believe how he missed that..

Overall an average performance but worrying that the others were even worse..

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Mixed performance. Strange he missed that chance, but ah well. Learn and move on. Our attackers were ok today, but half the issue was the non-existent support behind them.

El Jefe

Big fan of his but he was poor today.

His movement can be appalling at times. Standing behind the full back when he should be making runs wtf was that about.

T A

Disappointed. I wont be surprised if Jose decides to bench him next match. Martial gave him the perfect reason to do that.

Anthony should understand that he must take advantage of every opportunity he has, squeeze it with everything he can, shows Jose that he is the one. Come on Anthony, you're better than that, do not become another Mkhitaryan ffs

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I am worried for him. Mourinho is giving him his turn of having a run of 10 games to prove he can rely on him and so far he's done okay-ish. Better than mkhi but certainly not much better than Rashford when he had his run of starts. With his style he needs to do really well to convince Mourinho that he is his man in attack.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Mixed performance, should have scored. Also didn't take on full back as much as he used to.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He's gets cut a lot of slack. Thought he was very poor today, especially in the first half. A lot of poor runs, poor touches and bad decisions.

Don't think he offers more than Rashford.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Someone pointed out recently that him and Rashford aren’t very good at passing the ball and I’m inclined to agree. Amazing how often short passes go astray considering how skilful he is on the ball.
I was told in this thread that he's one of the best passers in the team. Come to think of it, he's the best at everything according to this thread :lol:

Mailo

I don't think he has the drive to be the best. His off the ball movement is nonexistent, which is really frustrating. Combine that with when he's not on song, he just looks average. I don't know if it's laziness or just footballing IQ

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I don't think he has the drive to be the best. His off the ball movement is nonexistent, which is really frustrating. Combine that with when he's not on song, he just looks average. I don't know if it's laziness or just footballing IQ
I read into Martial's youth development. He was one of those players that was so naturally talented that he breezed through his youth years smoking players with his ball control.

It might be the case that he became reliant on it during his development, and so is taking his time to develop other areas.

Canagel

Sometimes it's hard to tell whether he is just lazy or fatigued. Mourinho said that Martial struggles the more the game goes on and he just fades for some reason. I don't know why but compared to his first season he seems a lot more heavier and it's impacted his explosiveness a bit. Nothing big to worry about but he should play more as a striker I feel.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
People wanna see him as a cf but the guy does not run off the ball and into space. At least what it looks like on tv.

Ashley R1+O

Watching him off the ball is such a bizarre experience. Sometimes he will just not even make runs or facilitate play with fundamental movement. Really bizarre, love when he's on the ball. An absolute livewire, not his best night but he will continue to give it all and that is all we can ask.

I think he and Rashford have brought out the best in each other this season. Both have had real champagne periods.

Andersons Dietician

That take down he had when I think it was Young that Just lobbed a ball up in the air. Held off the player and just killed the ball. He actually got himself in to a few good positions as well and on one occasion Mata failed to spot him, Lingard trying that flick as well when a touch off his left would have put Martial through.

Overall did well when he came on.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I've just seen that he's only had 11 shots at goal this season, 9 on target and scored 6 (in the PL). Very efficient but also not selfish enough.

laughtersassassin

Martial was more influential in keeping that score at 2-1 than most will ever give him credit. Held the ball up and won two free kicks which wasted vital minutes.With our current set of players i wish we played 352 with him and lukaku up front. Think they both do better tbh. Also would play shaw left wing back and young right wing back. Beating a dead horse on that one though i doubt we will see it happen.

TRA007

There was a chance towards the end from a Lukaku cross, a bit out of reach but I felt that he could have or may be should have thrown himself at the ball to get a goal and kill the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.