Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Mourinho did us a huge disservice by failing to develop/holding Martial back in the manner that he did.

Well done to the kid. He's having a smashing season despite our troubles. Good performance today. I don't feel he can dribble more.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's that player. When he's on it, he's special.

Cut in quite a bit today and got involved in a lot of interplay, but when he needed to keep the width he did, and was a massive threat doing so.

Fantastic goal from him.

laughtersassassin

Happy to say I am a poster who has always advocated for Martial and Pogba. Clear as days they are our most talented players. Stick them in Citys team and they are world beaters. We just need to get to that level and we will be laughing.

Jeffthered

I don't know how to explain it but he has just that extra bit of ..class compared to rest of our attackers.

Quality performance from him.
I can't see that. Not at all. He scored a super goal, created by a few players including himself.

Did he create a chance for a team mate today?

I like Martial. But I don't understand this infatuation some have with him.

Rashford was superb today.

binary bot
I can't see that. Not at all. He scored a super goal, created by a few players including himself.

Two for Rashford if I remember correctly

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Plenty. Created five chances. Next highest by a teammate was two.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Come on. He was excellent today.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I would pay him the 200k a week he wants. Losing him would be such a blow.

Siorac

We really wasted two and a half years of his career, basically.

The club should do everything humanly possible to convince him to sign that contract.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

It's hard to understand what others see when you are blind.
The man created 5 chances, are you even watching the game?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Brilliant player when given freedom. In him and Pogba we have the basis of our next great team. Need to hold on to both

forevrared

Imagine all the cnuts on here goading the 'Martial FC' crowd in defense of Mourinho. Keeping hold of him may be Woodward's greatest accomplishment if he signs a new deal.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
They've had some of their best periods playing alongside each other and seems that they genuinely enjoy the opportunity to do so.
Right but I think rashford + proper wingers or martial + proper wingers is a much better combo than one of them on the wing.

I just think martial is amazing in the final third centrally and dribbling closely. Out wide he can only do so much and same for rashford

Nep77

I would dearly Love him to play through middle on front two being a SS with a freedom to drop deep and link the play up. His dribbling still isn't at the level when he first arrived at club, Hopefully it will come back with the shackle being off after so long. Brilliant Goal and wonderful game.

Reactions: Sultan

DRM

The best bit about today's performance was that he wasn't just stuck on the left, I saw him pop up in the middle, coming deep, heck he was even on the right a few times. In fact all the front players were just so fluid and dynamic. Far cry from Jose's static football.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Martial is an absolute diamond. Easily our best attacker. When given a consistent run, his goals/assists per minutes stats have always been up there with the very best in the league.

Just give him all the assurances he wants and get him signed up!!!

Can't wait to see what he can do under someone who fully believes in him.

:drool:

el3mel

He can very well be up to his best season here in numbers. 9 goals by Jan, he'll easily break the 20 goals record if he keeps this consistency imo.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
This is officially the beginning of Martial's second season at United where he was allowed to be an attacking player with freedom and no fear of making mistakes. It's going to be exciting to see how he kicks on from there.

R'hllor

All that wasted on the bench since January geez. Still cant believe the things have been said during summer about him here.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That touch he took just before the finish. So good. Just enough to bring the keeper out.

Class.

Why did he go back to the bench under Jose after scoring 6 in 7 on something. I don't know what he had to do to prove to him he was a good player.

Nanotron

Imagine all the cnuts on here goading the 'Martial FC' crowd in defense of Mourinho. Keeping hold of him may be Woodward's greatest accomplishment if he signs a new deal.
And to think he could have been swapped for Perisic. Woodword done well there.

0le

People who are saying he wasted two years should not forget that players can learn just as much, perhaps more, from "negative experiences" as well as positive ones.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
That touch he took just before the finish. So good. Just enough to bring the keeper out.

Class.

Why did he go back to the bench under Jose after scoring 6 in 7 on something. I don't know what he had to do to prove to him he was a good player.
These are questions simple peasants like you and I cannot comprehend, but the Special One and his sheeps know.

Ashley R1+O

Class.

He got injured didn't he?

Superb goal, he actually looks like he cares and that is a dangerous Tony Martial. Contract year Tony is best Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.