6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nep77

Should have been given 90 minutes when he was playing so well. Every one on the front 4 has played full games after the restart except him. Other than that great all round performance, was MoM for me.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Voted MOTM, he was very good. His link up play was brilliant and he was very unlucky not to score at least a goal.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
His reaction to being subbed is the funniest thing I've seen all week :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ole's been just what he needed. Played him in the right system, right position and encouraged him to work his best. Would have been a travesty if Mourinho had successfully got him out of the club for Perisic.

Raven

He's a monster. Has it all. If he can keep this up, he'll become one of the best strikers in the world.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Ole's been just what he needed. Played him in the right system, right position and encouraged him to work his best. Would have been a travesty if Mourinho had successfully got him out of the club for Perisic.
It still makes me angry thinking about this. So relieved he stayed. Credit to him to keep fighting too. Mourinho is poison.

Immense today, wish he'd scored on his left when he crashed it on the bar. Was a great move and his performance deserved it. Was absolutely fuming when he was subbed.

Quinzaine

He's always been one of our most talented players but he's turning in to a monster player and that's not hyperbole. Pace, hold-up play, link-up play, dribbling, finishing, aggression, decision making. He was amazing today and was very unfortunate not to get a goal on top of his assist.

Canagel

Why is he taken off every game? Makes zero sense.. I don't see other clubs taking their strikers off unesserarily. He would have scored.
outstanding work today

Djemba-Djemba

Why is he taken off every game? Makes zero sense.. I don't see other clubs taking their strikers off unesserarily. He would have scored.
outstanding work today
He's had his fair share of injuries, and he's a really vital player for us. The game was won and although he was annoyed because he wanted to score I think it was good management from Ole.

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
He's always been one of our most talented players but he's turning in to a monster player and that's not hyperbole. Pace, hold-up play, link-up play, dribbling, finishing, aggression, decision making. He was amazing today and was very unfortunate not to get a goal on top of his assist.

Yes, yes, yes. A hundred times this. What a magnificent player.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
outstanding work today
Because were still pushing for top 4 and 2 trophies, We’re playing twice a week and we’ve been 3 goals up in the last 4 games...

LJJT

Fantastic centre forward display tonight. Really good hold up play, tough on the ball, used it well. Great centre forward

youngrell

outstanding work today
Firstly because he’s an important player and the game was already won. Secondly, out of everyone in the starting XI, he probably has the most able replacement at the moment in Ighalo.

TrustInOle

He's had his fair share of injuries, and he's a really vital player for us. The game was won and although he was annoyed because he wanted to score I think it was good management from Ole.
Agreed. An injury to Martial has the potential to disrupt our attack. So much goes through him. Not worth the risk.

Edit. Also the exact reaction you want from your striker when coming off, shows how hungry he is.

Andersons Dietician

Actually love that when he was going to get subbed he basically walked as far away as he could and tried to ignore it. Ole in the background signalling him to come off like he’s telling his kid it’s time to get out the ball pit, loved it.

Unlucky not to score today but his all round play was excellent. Might be wrong but he won us possesion back a few times did he not.

edcunited1878

A top performance by Tony again today. Was even more active in pressing and closing down, won possession high up the pitch on more than a few occasions and almost took of Reina's head when his shot boomed off the bar.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Actually love that when he was going to get subbed he basically walked as far away as he could and tried to ignore it. Ole in the background signalling him to come off like he’s telling his kid it’s time to get out the ball pit, loved it.

Unlucky not to score today but his all round play was excellent. Might be wrong but he won us possesion back a few times did he not.
:lol: good comparison that.

I loved it tbh, shows how much he wants to play and is desperate to score. Some people used to say he "wasn't assed" well he is now!

Btw the hold up play to set off the counter for Greenwoods goal was insane. How the hell did he keep that on the floor then flip flap it around the next defender :cool:

Ace of Spades

He had a very good game. Probably should have scored, but the effort and physicality he is bringing to the game is good to see. He seems hungry to get on the scoresheet which is great.

Based Adnan

If he had competent providers in the first half of the season and wasn't injured for 2 months he would have hit 30+ goals easy I reckon

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He had a very good game. Probably should have scored, but the effort and physicality he is bringing to the game is good to see. He seems hungry to get on the scoresheet which is great.
He’s working harder too, I loved his tantrum! Honestly he’s becoming a beast, so proud of him.

Adamsk7

I’m so impressed with his no.9 play as the season has gone on. I’ve got to admit, when he played from the left I thought he was one of those players that was beyond coaching, like he’d never make the right runs and surely they were telling him that...
fast forward this season and you can see the development. Credit to him and Ole (plus coaches). It’s definitely been a team effort that’s led to his hold up, desire, pressing, stamina and positioning improving tenfold.
tonight I thought he was excellent and for the first time I can see him being THE man up top for us with no caveats.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I maybe missing this before, but first time in ages I've seen him hustled CBs so many times in a game. Glad that he felt he should do more.

I am a convert, if he's maintaining this style.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It still makes me angry thinking about this. So relieved he stayed. Credit to him to keep fighting too. Mourinho is poison.
Yep. Still remember how a few of us were saying it was going to be a De Bruyne situation on our hands if Mourinho had his way, and more and more people were siding with Mourinho over time. Look at him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.