Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lost7

Really hoping he continues his run of form. Last season in the second half and post lockdown he went on a run of a goal every match for a while and I hope he can replicate that now. He's a great player, but he needs to find that consistency across the season to really make the jump

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Garbage and now has a touch that Lukaku would be proud of.

We need a top striker in the summer.
Yep he was a massive problem tonight, killed every attack he was involved with

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That was a abject stuff.

What was the point leaving him on the pitch? Bring on Mata or VdB or something...pretty much anything would have been better.

snk123

Haters will be after him tonight - Bruno, Rashford were far worse in truth.

DRM

Once Cavani is back I don't want to see Martial starting again.

I want him sold at the end of the season. Call me a knee jerk c***t or any other expletive under the sun I don't care. I've seen enough football and enough for Marital to know he's not going to be a top striker and we've wasted enough years waiting for him to be one

TheMitz

We will never win anything with him as our number one striker, too inconsistet.

Goes missing too much

eire-red

Another 90 minute example of why we'll struggle to challenge with this guy leading the line.

Turns it on every now and then, but never when you need him.

Squad player.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
He’s just not a good #9. Poor hold up play and doesn’t strike me as lethal.

Seems like he wants to take two or three extra touches for everything.

Rajma

Shame for Cavani’s ban, this guy doesn’t deserve to lace his boots despite the Cavani’s age.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
The most overrated player on this forum. Honestly, he cannot dribble past a single player, he dives, he isn't quick, he isn't clinical, he can't press, his passing is atrocious.

Yet every game people believe he will turn into a top striker and he needs time.

He's twenty five and been here for six seasons? Get rid ASAP

Drainy

Sadly predictable.

Him and Pogba have that Lingard-ian nature of trying to be cute and individualistic on the ball and losing it easily rather than trying to play as a team. Youtube must be more important to them than winning trophies.

Zoo

Ruben Dias had a fine game but half the reason for that was that he had it easy against Martial

Pearl's a minger

Get rid,too inconsistent/anonymous. He's been here a long time and in my opinion will never deliver the goals needed or expected from a player in his position. You need players you can trust and he most definitely isn't one of them.

El Jefe

Some absolute clowns praising this guy to the high heavens in the last few pages even though he's been totally useless bar two or three games this season.

He is not a Manchester United player at all. Then again you could say he captures exactly what we've been since SAF left.

No two ways about it, he must be replaced in the summer.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Martial is only fit to sit on the bench. There is no way that I will start him if I am the manager. Cavani or Greenwood starts. Martial will need to earn his place back from the bench. Surely he has one of the worst statistics as a striker for the top 6 teams. I don't know why Ole is trying to do. Jose dropped Martial and force him to win his place back. That's exactly what Ole needs to do. Rashford can play thru the middle with Greenwood on the right or Diallo coming in on the right. Doesn't matter who, I dont want to see Martial starting. Pathetic striker week in and week out.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Some absolute clowns praising this guy to the high heavens in the last few pages even though he's been totally useless bar two or three games this season.

He is not a Manchester United player at all. Then again you could say he captures exactly what we've been since SAF left.

No two ways about it, he must be replaced in the summer.
Agree. Imagine a better striker in his place would easily of scored the goals he has scored as well as several more per season that he misses or doesn't bother to run for.

MattofManchester

Don't want to hear any more excuses for him.
Your centre forward is walking in central midfield with even the wing backs having pushed past him.

Static, lazy, uninterested and it shows. The simulation to try and win the penalty sums him up for me.

He wants it easy, and doesn't challenge or push himself.

Last season was just a freak performance.

Back to his usual.

Will have another purple patch soon to make you think otherwise and then go back to this.

El Jefe

"Ah we need a proper 9 for the hold up play"

Nah feck off, this guy is as good as anyone in football in holding the ball up. Criticize him for missing the target and chances all you want, but Martial is as good as any striker in the world with his back towards the goal bringing other people into the game.
I have to quote this again because it's unfathomable how someone can watch Martial week in week out and think he's anything more than average at hold up play..

Clueless.

90 + 5min

Bad game. Nothing more need to be said expect that it was needless to do a Salah/Mane in the box.

GueRed

imagine a team with lofty ambitions relying on someone like him to lead the line

Ludens the Red

Another 90 minute example of why we'll struggle to challenge with this guy leading the line.

Turns it on every now and then, but never when you need him.

Squad player.
Yup, should be a squad option who we rotate around the front three options. He doesn’t have the mental make up to be your reliable number nine.
I’d like to see Mason get a run as a number nine as he’s the only one who’s not really had a sustained chance in that position.

GlasgowCeltic

I think he'd push to leave before being a backup, he's desperate to play but not desperate to score or win.

DickDastardly

Put him in the back of a van.....duck tape and all.

Zero. Absolute zero.

And i loathe that expresionless face. Who the feck do you think you are? Mona Lisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.