4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

united for life

Well I thought he’d stay, I think he had gone before he came on the pitch on Saturday…..
long before that. I don’t think we’ll see him in a united shirt again. Hope he goes on to fulfill his potential. It isn’t happening at united

Siezard

Martial won't fulfill his potential in the next 5 months. He's too rusty and weak to be able to do well in the short period. Martial may become better after the 5 months stint.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I was so happy when he scored his first against Liverpool, bamboozled the defenders and put one past the GK. I thought finally we have a striker who doesnt slip like Falcao in front of the goal. So young yet so much composure. Don't know what happens to that exciting forward, all I can remember is the moment Jose took over problems started to appear when he chose Zlatan over Martial.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I was so happy when he scored his first against Liverpool, bamboozled the defenders and put one past the GK. I thought finally we have a striker who doesnt slip like Falcao in front of the goal. So young yet so much composure. Don't know what happens to that exciting forward, all I can remember is the moment Jose took over problems started to appear when he chose Zlatan over Martial.
A friend of mine literally cried tears of joy

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
From f365

Sevilla midfielder Oliver Torres has spoken out on how Anthony Martial has adapted to life in Spain since departing Man Utd.

“He’s shy. Little by little we’ll have to get him into the banter here. He [has shown signs] of the great player he is.

“He’s only been here for a few days. We train here at a very high pace, and he’s realised it. He said ‘there’s a lot of running here’.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Unsurprising yet still disappointing.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't know how to read. He is either on the phone with Ralf and begging to comeback or there isn't a lot of running at United and he is feeling the difference. :lol:

Skills

Snitch
Isn't that statement damning for the amateurs we've had in charge at Carrington for the last few years?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
You would think he went from Sunday league to Champions League club.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That's my thoughts, not sure how it's a sleight on Martial at all.
It's funny that Martial of all people is involved in comment like that, but it's also embarassing how our players aren't used to basic stuff like "lot of running".

villain

Hates Beyoncé
It's funny that Martial of all people is involved in comment like that, but it's also embarassing how our players aren't used to basic stuff like "lot of running".
It's definitely embarrassing.

Chairman Steve

The 6 weeks of Ralf probably the difference between Martial shaking and curled in the fetal position on the Sevilla training pitch and Martial finding it hard maybe? :lol:

Bondi77

He will be thinking....
"Feck This! I'm going back to Manchester and get back on Easy Street"

flameinthesun

I've said this in a couple threads, he is the best striker for this team. That doesn't mean we can't upgrade on him and I think mentally he is a bit weak. But he is the only striker who can actually hold up the ball, dribble, pass, link up etc. We need a player like him for our wide attackers and attacking mids to play off. Both ronaldo and cavani provide none of this.

Whilst Martial has no complaints being replaced, I think he does have the right to feel aggrieved that he has been replaced by both cavani and ronaldo who just arnt as good as him in regards to the striker role for this team.

Stacks

I've said this in a couple threads, he is the best striker for this team. That doesn't mean we can't upgrade on him and I think mentally he is a bit weak. But he is the only striker who can actually hold up the ball, dribble, pass, link up etc. We need a player like him for our wide attackers and attacking mids to play off. Both ronaldo and cavani provide none of this.

Whilst Martial has no complaints being replaced, I think he does have the right to feel aggrieved that he has been replaced by both cavani and ronaldo who just arnt as good as him in regards to the striker role for this team.
he didn't excel last season and neither did the wide attackers. Cavani was better. lets not do this

Ixion

Having Cavani and Ronado up front for a year at the expense of Martial isn't worth it IMO.

Hope he plays tonight and enjoys his time in Spain.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Are people forgetting he's been mostly poor since the start of last season?

King29

Definitely feels like he's lost his ability to glide passed a defender in 1 on 1 situations. Another okayish performance, the assist involved very questionable defending imo but hopefully he can get some confidence out of it

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

He really has lost the rapid acceleration that he used to have. Finding it tougher to go past players now.

MattofManchester

He really has lost the rapid acceleration that he used to have. Finding it tougher to go past players now.
I don't think he's lost it. He's probably just not fit enough.
He's not played a lot of football over the past year or so and he's looked weighty for a very long time.

It's just a question if he has the desire to get it back again.

He should be in his prime now. Which is turning into a disappointment.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I don't think he's lost it. He's probably just not fit enough.
He's not played a lot of football over the past year or so and he's looked weighty for a very long time.

It's just a question if he has the desire to get it back again.

He should be in his prime now. Which is turning into a disappointment.
He had been on the injured list for quite a while. I wonder if his mysterious injury was more serious than was led on by the United management.

Scottynaldinho

He was never rapid to begin with. He just has quick feet with good close control which I believe makes it look like he's rapid similarly when Sancho's on song you see him and you think that he's rapid but really it's the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.