5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Just move him on when tf are we getting ruthless with these underachievers

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
I see this thread is very active tonight. Clearly he's got a knock and for someone who has struggled with chronic injuries lately mainly due to him having to play through injury in the past. It makes sense he'd be taken off for such knock... So we don't repeat the cycle.

I think we're getting too emotional here because of the loss. He's going to be ready for the Sunday.

InfiniteBoredom

Played carefully to avoid contact, then got knocked by Maguire smashing Sabitzer into him.

You can’t make it up. That being said, if his body is at the stage where random contacts can create such damage, professional football is sadly no longer for him.

el3mel

I see this thread is very active tonight. Clearly he's got a knock and for someone who has struggled with chronic injuries lately mainly due to him having to play through injury in the past. It makes sense he'd be taken off for such knock... So we don't repeat the cycle.

I think we're getting too emotional here because of the loss. He's going to be ready for the Sunday.
If only it was about tonight's game and nothing else.

Guy has no guts or fight in him. He's only good when things are going smoothly and well for him. That's not the kind of players that are going to take us forward.

He's going to be 28 years old this year, mind you.

hobbers

Classic Martial performance. Invisible. Hiding in some defenders' pocket. Injured.

Have to laugh at anyone who thinks he should be at the club next season. Was laughable enough last summer.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don’t know what role he plays going forward. A club like ours can’t afford to rely on a player who is never fit.

fallengt

I'm so fecking tired of him. Play for 10 games a season whilst earning fortune.
Just don't renew contract

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United

Sunday 2023 or Sunday 2024?

Sylar

I know it was about time he gets injured after returning
But did he really get injured by Maguire?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I hope he is fit for Sunday as the situation is tragic when he isn't, but he really is more injury prone than Hargreaves at this point.

Irwin99

I know it was about time he gets injured after returning
But did he really get injured by Maguire?
Watching the second goal it seemed that Casemiro lost his man for the goal, but behind him Maguire bulldozed sabitzer and knocked him into Martial who was then lying on the floor injured,

Yeah, that's hard to take isn't it?! :lol: :(

Telsim

No way Martial stays fit the rest of the season. Even if he somehow does, he will have to be managed with extreme care, so he will still most likely play less than Weghorst. And every game matters now.

And we look so much better without Weghorst...
I'd say I called it, but this would be like calling the sun will rise tomorrow.

250k/wk. Bloody hell.

Matt851

I genuinely don't think any other clubs fans would have such a large contingent of people still defending him

foolsgold

He'll be hard to move on, I think we're stuck with him next year as a backup option, but there's no way we can ever trust him to lead the line.

It's a shame, one of those what could have beens, but we can't keep hoping against experience.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I expect that will be the last we see of him this season with his usual long layoffs.

Sylar

Watching the second goal it seemed that Casemiro lost his man for the goal, but behind him Maguire bulldozed sabitzer and knocked him into Martial who was then lying on the floor injured,

Yeah, that's hard to take isn't it?! :lol: :(
I need to see the vid again tbh
That's what it seemed like. Seemed a calamity

Wayne's World

He played against a team tonight that wouldn't give him a game and deemed not good enough.

Yet starts for us.........

Get rid FFS, sick to death of him

el3mel

2024, which is when he'll leave because no one will touch him with that contract and injury problems.
You know we fecks up our contracts so bad when we're waiting for every player to run down his contract so that we can get rid on free. First Pogba and next one is Martial.

How many years does Sancho have in his contract ?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Martial will be at the club next season. Simply because no other team is stupid enough to buy a player who can't go half a dozen games in a row without injury. It's not his fault but he's not a player you can rely on. If he's always injured it doesn't matter how good he is when fit. Another one we've been saddled with by Man Utd's insane contract policy.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Weghorst has to start till the end of the season. This clown needs to leave.

SAFMUTD

Not even sorry for him. He wont be sold, he'll be released next year (if were not stupid enough to offer him a new deal can't be disregarded though).

Malone_Post

He’s sealed his fate. He’ll be gone in the summer.
No he won’t. He’s on a £250k a week contract & can’t stay fit for longer then 2 weeks at a time. Who is going to take him?? We’re stuck with him until the end of his contract at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.