5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajds89

I really don’t like him. He’s good for the occasional banger but other than that, he does nothing.

PoTMS

I've watched enough of him to say he's unlikely to make it here. There is never, ever in a million years a €100m player in him.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Can he cross? Seems like he had a few good chances to cross. He just likes to play it short, pass and move. It's effective to progress with the ball and keep the ball, but that's pretty much all that he's got.

lost7

He was about to score a banger with that dink, but other than that he was so anonymous. Like, Sancho is 3 times the player he is, can we get him back plz

Jev

He just doesn't look very good. It's not even a case where the talent is clear and you're just waiting for it to be unleashed. He looks very average, quite meek, poor decision-making. Sick and tired of seeing him underhit passes with the outside of his boot because he refuses to use his right leg.

He's a terribly frustrating player and has no business starting ahead of Garnacho and Pellestri. Don't feel confident at all about this signing coming good.

zaafi

As with every transfer to United, I'm not gonna say he's not gonna make it until they've played here for some time, but why didn't we go for Michael Olise? He is already better and has a £50m release clause. He's even younger than Antony as well.

Betson

His form is very worrying , offers little to nothing when he is on. On this form surely he can;t be a stater for much longer.

IFC 1905

so, you're telling me you are spending 100M on a winger who won't try to dribble plast one player either to get to the inside and help the right back to have space or get a good chance to make a good cross? And I'm not saying he doesn't have to do it all the time, watch the game again and see how many times he didn't even try once. If he lost the ball trying it can be normal, it even happens to prime Messi. The problem is the lack of determination, because he has the skill to do it. No one is expecting him to be prime Neymar, but if you wanna compete you need to at least try to break the defense. Even Grealish did it against Dalot ffs.

People are saving him for turning on when game was already lost and city slowed down? That's being a popcorn fan.

Nothing has changed since october.

Zoo

He was better at the start of the season, had more intensity and belief. Seems to have lost confidence.

Someone

Something
He has a goal in him and works hard, but he doesn't contribute to our attacking play at all. He doesn't take on players, an rarely manages to put a decent pass or cross. I'm sure ETH appreciates his work rate, but he's been piss poor for a while now and should be dropped.

El Jefe

When you have players like him in your front three, it shouldn't be a surprise that we struggle to score goals. He offers no more than Dan James did from a creativity and goal scoring point of view.

We're fecked unless Sancho can regain some form.

Skills

Snitch
He's so one footed and the sad thing is, it's not as if that one foot is that good in the first place :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think he was even that bad tonight.

Malone_Post

Antony will do nothing, get subbed off after 60 minutes
He’s just so predictably not good enough.

Just isn’t cut out for PL football. Him & Sancho have the exact same weaknesses. Slow, weak, can’t beat a man, no creativity. £160 million down the drain on the pair of them.

BlueHaze

His shots are what bothers me the most!! Most of them are so way off the mark you wonder if he even practice shooting in training..

SirMonteyne

His crossing and passing are championship-level, can't beat anyone. He really can score with his left, but that's all he has.

Skills

Snitch
so, you're telling me you are spending 100M on a winger who won't try to dribble plast one player either to get to the inside and help the right back to have space or get a good chance to make a good cross? And I'm not saying he doesn't have to do it all the time, watch the game again and see how many times he didn't even try once. If he lost the ball trying it can be normal, it even happens to prime Messi. The problem is the lack of determination, because he has the skill to do it. No one is expecting him to be prime Neymar, but if you wanna compete you need to at least try to break the defense. Even Grealish did it against Dalot ffs.

People are saving him for turning on when game was already lost and city slowed down? That's being a popcorn fan.
Here's the thing. He doesn't have the skillset to do it. I don't know how people have convinced themselves he's a good dribbler when the eye test says contrary. Technically he's horrible when he's moving with the ball at his feet

spiriticon

He is the most unimaginative Brazilian winger I've seen....

Where are my rainbow flicks and flipflaps??? -____-

No I do not want to see you swivel 360 on the spot again.

Telsim

Receive the ball - crab walk - pass the ball back. Score the occasional goal. That will be a €100M. I'm never living this down. Could have gone for Olise or someone else and have some left for a striker.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
We have Pellistri. Looked better in his 20 minute cameo recently than Antony has at any point this season.
Doesn't look like ETH trusts Pellistri tbh. He'd rather play an exhausted Bruno on the right.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
One footed, no real pace or skill to beat defenders. Has one way of playing and doesn't like to cross.

I hope he isn't ETHs blind spot.

RaulitoElCrack

So one footed it stands out in games with his decision making and is a liability. Easy to defend against for any fullback worth his salt. If your that one footed you need to be Arjen Robben level otherwise your not going to make it in a top 4 pl team.

Dinghy

There's way more potential in Sancho. He can't go past a man at all and hisdecision making and passing is shit most of the time.

dinostar77

Not impressed with him, the lack of using his right foot does drive you nuts. But will give him time. He needs competition for that right wing slot.

I have no doubt that once we see mudryk play for chelsea, we'll all be saying we bought the wrong €100mil winger....

Hulme91

We should enforce a ban on spending over 60 million or so on a single player :wenger:

acnumber9

I’m going to call a spade a spade on this one. He’s not good enough. Hasn’t created a single chance all season. That’s abysmal.

Mcking

Pretty one dimensional, yet nowhere near quick enough or strong enough to get the better of his man consistently. He is simply not going to be good enough for the Premier League.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Here's the thing. He doesn't have the skillset to do it. I don't know how people have convinced themselves he's a good dribbler when the eye test says contrary. Technically he's horrible when he's moving with the ball at his feet
His 1st touch is deceptive. It's sometimes wordclass, and the he starts pushing the ball and he instantly looks bang average. The a half circle and a back pass.

SirMonteyne

Can't argue with you about skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.