Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
To be fair at least Young's crosses make it into the box most of the time and not just the defender's shins like Valencia's. I think Young's crosses are pretty good for the most part, it's just the strikers need to make the perfect run (like the Falcao goal at Villa) as no one seems to know where he'll put it.
To be fair to Valencia, he put in a brilliant cross for Rooney, who attempted a ridiculously stupid over head kick...

carlosp

To be fair at least Young's crosses make it into the box most of the time and not just the defender's shins like Valencia's. I think Young's crosses are pretty good for the most part, it's just the strikers need to make the perfect run (like the Falcao goal at Villa) as no one seems to know where he'll put it.
Yeah, been going through most of our games and Young is like a perfect crosser for a player like Falcao, who is always lurking in the box. That cross from Young is his usual cross and it was perfect for Falcao. Stats show he had a 81% pass rate and 12 crosses(three completed with one assist).

http://epl.squawka.com/aston-villa-...-2014/english-barclays-premier-league/matches

Annahnomoss

Woooooohooo. Happy to see him find his man, he had so much time there well taken cross.

Zoo

Really good half. And Gary Neville can feck off accusing him of taking a tumble and looking for it.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Reminiscent of his performance against City the 3-2 in his first season. Absolutely excellent. Is it just my halftime euphoria getting the better of me or does he generally turn it on in the big games?

m1y2

I wanted him little bit more to start than Angel as he's good defensively to cover for slow Blind, I'm glad he started. 1+1 and good game so far for Smashley happy for him..

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
It is funny how a few years back most United fan would have loved to see him leave. He has really turned his career around and I believe that is down to his mental fortitude as he has always had the talent in him.

JoaquinJoaquin

It is funny how a few years back most United fan would have loved to see him leave. He has really turned his career around and I believe that is down to his mental fortitude as he has always had the talent in him.
Worst part is, that when people on here are making their lists for players to leave this Summer that they still include Young when he has been fantastic this season in reality. Great player to have in the squad IMO

FujiVice

What a player he's been today. Excellent. Definitely established himself as a MUTV pundit for the rest of his life after his form this season.

Skywarden

Worst part is, that when people on here are making their lists for players to leave this Summer that they still include Young when he has been fantastic this season in reality. Great player to have in the squad IMO
That's nothing new though. People are making future line-ups without including Blind who has been a consistent performer and quite clearly, LVG's darling.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
That was exactly the type of cross I was talking about earlier that Young always does just that there's no one there to meet it and it floats out for a goal kick.

Bloxy

Why does it always rain on me?
he is an absolute menace.Really looks like he wants this more than anybody else on the pitch today. He is really playing with passion today.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yep, I've changed my mind entirely. While I'd still like a quality winger, he's great to have. He seems to uplift the team, both with his positive play and attitude. He's ironed out his major issues and is a useful asset.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Can't believe he kept all these things inside of himself for all that time. Even Moyes football ideas should be suiting him. He's been a very important player for us this season.

justboy68

He has the best in-swinging cross in the business.

Sensational today. As good as he has been recently he hadn't hit anything close to heights like these, the fact that he's outdone his season stats in one game show that. Delighted for him.

acnumber9

He was always a good player. It good that he's showing it. Great player to have in your squad. A very good team player.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Dominated Zabaleta today. Fair play Young!

prarek

Man of the match performance from him. Both our wingbacks have been excellent recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.