Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJ1985

I think we have too many attacking players and one needs to go. For me Depay and Young are the least important. Between them I'd let Young go.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Was having a couple of drinks over old youtube videos of United...Arsenal 8-2. Young was brilliant with 2 astounding goals.

Good workrate, defensively sound too and not too shabby in creativity department. I think we can give him a try as a midfielder.

Shaw/Young/Martial would be :drool: with them interchanging at will.

................Zlatan....................
.........Martial........Mkh.............
.....Young...............Pogba..........
....................Blind....................
Shaw....Bailly....Smalling...Valencia

Bwuk

Was having a couple of drinks over old youtube videos of United...Arsenal 8-2. Young was brilliant with 2 astounding goals.

Good workrate, defensively sound too and not too shabby in creativity department. I think we can give him a try as a midfielder.

Think your still drunk mate

WhoDaGOAT

I actually like Young, but he needs to be moved on. We now have better wide options on both flanks and could add Januzaj into the mix next season.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan

we have an embarrassment of riches up front, and you start drooling over "young interchanging with them at will"? never heard that one before

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
He's the new Anderson. Official Cheerleader for 2016/2017.

It's a position we've lacked recently, so I'm glad Young has the passion and movement to perform the role.

Djemba-Djemba

Woeful cameo. If his cross wasn't blocked it went out for a throw in on the other side. His corners didn't beat the first man and when he had a half chance at the end he panicked and spooned it over the bar.

Unbelievable he's been here 5 years. Depressing might be a better word to use actually.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Every club has squad players but if you look at the top clubs, they aren't anywhere near as shite as Young. How is he still at the club?

NinjaFletch

The worst thing about his performance today was that until he came on I'd forgotten he played for us.

Sylar

I think his best performances have been on the left rather than the right for us.

Devil may care

He's bang average but even worse when played on the right, which Jose keeps doing with him.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
It's quite impressive that this man kicked out Angel di Maria from the club - Ashley fecking Usless Young.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
4th year since Fergie retired and he is still here...:lol:

Hernandez, Nani, Van Persie, Welbeck - all gone. Ashley Young, still here. :lol:

Got be a fecking joke. Someone tell me it's a fecking joke.

criticalanalysis

Can't really criticise his performance after only his 2nd appearance for the season and barely a half played altogether but I said it last year and when he got his contract extention, he's a nothing player that's taking the spot of others because he 'puts a shift in' and 'cross a ball'. Looking active and being semi-effective is better than actual quality nowadays. Sigh.

Djemba-Djemba

He's like the guy at work who is excellent at looking like he's busy but in reality is just fecking about all day going on facebook and reading the paper on his phone.

He always looks lively, you see him running about with gusto but then at the end of the game you realise he's done absolutely nothing all game. He's a winger who never scores and never creates anything and his set pieces are dogshit.

It's his 6th season here and it was evident by the end of the 2nd one he wasn't good enough for Utd. Shambles.

Ludens the Red

He's like the guy at work who is excellent at looking like he's busy but in reality is just fecking about all day going on facebook and reading the paper on his phone.

He always looks lively, you see him running about with gusto but then at the end of the game you realise he's done absolutely nothing all game.
He's a winger who never scores and never creates anything and his set pieces are dogshit.

It's his 6th season here and it was evident by the end of the 2nd one he wasn't good enough for Utd. Shambles.
So true :lol:

He managed to fool Jose today, who praised him in his interview as being "positive", the thing is, I thought he was too and then I tried to think back on him actually doing anything and I couldn't.

Ixion

Van Gaal giving Young a new three year contract was probably the worst decision he made here.

Dobbs

So true :lol:

He managed to fool Jose today, who praised him in his interview as being "positive", the thing is, I thought he was too and then I tried to think back on him actually doing anything and I couldn't.
His attitude and approach is very good though. You can't knock him in that regard. Mourinho is right in saying a few others could do with the same application.

His actual footballing ability is a different question.

The United

He is one of those who will follow the manager's instruction to a tee and do it. Of course managers like those. I don't think he played badly anyway.

Raw

I just remembered he was actually playing. He's just bang average and can't cross a ball for shit.

jem

He always looks lively, you see him running about with gusto but then at the end of the game you realise he's done absolutely nothing all game. He's a winger who never scores and never creates anything and his set pieces are dogshit.

I swear I read the same work analogy for Herrera.

izec

Like always, zero end product. For someone who scored and assisted a lot at other clubs, he is pretty shite here output wise. You would expect him to whip the ball in decently, but that is his biggest weakness. Give him 100 cross opportunities, and he will deliver a handful of decent ones. Bang average, how the feck he survived this long at the club is beyond me. Being nice and having a decent workrate is enough apparently.

izec

If Young manages to dispatch 1/10 crosses that reach his man, we have a chance. His usual 1/20 wont be enough today.

Status
Not open for further replies.